This object is in archive! 

Virtual clock

Michel CHEMLA shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I would like to know the time of several events.

So, is it possible to create a virtual clock to record the time of trigger?

I use a virtual meter to record "Elements of" hours and minutes but I would like to have a direct sight of those datas.

Thank for your help

Regards

Michel

Replies (3)

photo

Up!

photo

Hi Michel,

if you want to achieve, to get additional notification such as exact time of specific event such as motion - that is not possible.

photo

Certainly! It sounds like you're looking for a way to create a virtual clock to record the time of various events and have a direct visual representation of the data. One effective solution would be to explore programming or scripting options to develop a custom virtual clock. You could use a programming language like Python or JavaScript to create a simple interface that captures and displays the time of triggered events. Additionally, integrating it with a virtual meter for "Elements of" hours and minutes would provide a comprehensive overview. Consider looking into online resources or communities where you can seek advice on coding the virtual clock. This approach allows for customization and ensures a direct and efficient way to monitor and visualize the recorded time data for your specific needs.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file