This object is in archive! 

Popp Keypad

JORGEN ARTHURSSON shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

Popp now releases a new keypad.

The Keypad is the first Z-Wave enabled and outdoor Keypad in the Smart Home world!

The Keypad can activate and deactivate your security system by using an individual Pin Code. Furthermore you can unlock connected doorlocks without a key but with a multi-digit Code.

I really want Zipato to support this.

Zipato. will you support this keypad ?

Please vote if you are interested in this keypad.

Replies (5)

photo

+1

Unfortunately, I don't see they (Zipato) will support this Popp Keypad within 6 months if ever...

I understand Zipato want to sell/support their own devices first but then they have to step up the product portfolio or support other devices faster. See Homey, they support (in one year) more devices compared to Zipabox!

photo

Zipato have already start to implement this. I have now Popp Keypad included to my zipabox and they are working on it to be fully supported.

photo

Device cannot be supported remotely, we need to order sample from POPP. I cannot tell you estimated time for supporting that keypad.

photo

has there been nay update on this, has it been integrated yet?

photo
photo

Please, vote to get this supported as soon as possible !!

photo

I have bought this device, now can manage PINs but since scene not able to read through the rule creator this device is useless, just a paper weight

photo

Can you use Popp keypad with Zipato now?

photo

Any news yet?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file