This object is in archive! 

Tempered Glass screen guard for the Zipatile

Vineet Bhojnagarwala shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

The rubbish scratch magnet screen that Zipatile has, and ships with only one plastic screen guard which too is of inferior quality. Why can't we have a good quality tempered glass screen guard that we can buy directly from zipato ? Is it too much a ask ?

Replies (2)

photo

Zipatile comes with 2 screen protectors. One of them is applied on Zipatile already, but it is very difficult to notice it. This is only transport protection so please be sure whether you removed it or not, since the quality of that one is not very good. Another one is better quality and it comes in the package, so you can apply it to Zipatile or not.

So far we don't have tampered screen guard as new Zipatile will come with tampered glass already.

photo

Hi Sebastian,

Good surprise for me there will be a New Zipatile. Could we know some of the features?

Thanks

photo

new zipatile with tampered glass (gorilla ?) is available ?

photo

This is not going to be new Zipatile. From the beginning of 2018 we will ship out the current model of Zipatile with the tempered glass (asahi, not gorilla).

On the other side, new model of Zipatile will be available in second half of 2018.

photo

Awesome Sebastian, all the more reason to have an external tampered glass since the screen cutouts will remain the same maybe.

Meanwhile, how can we buy more screen protectors ? I need couple at-least.

photo

We can sell them for Euro 5 per piece now. Just contact our sales at hello@zipato.com.

photo
photo

Thanks for the comment Sebastin.

I'm aware that a basic screen protector comes pre-installed, which is mostly already scratched whenever I've opened a new Zipatile box seal. And the one that comes in the box is neither of very good quality, besides putting a 8x8 in screen plastic protector is another task and one cannot avoid to have some bubbles.

Even if the new zipatile will come with Tampered glass, We would still like to have another one applied to the screen to protect the factory screen for various reasons. We don't mind paying extra for the glass protection for both the present & the upcoming zipatiles. - thanks.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file
Access denied