This object is in archive! 

problem connexion my.zipato.com

yves shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hello. Today more connection with my zipato.com. Does anyone else have this problem? Thank you.

Replies (4)

photo

no its been severely slow for a few weeks here. Most often need a page refresh at least once or twice before logging in properly.

photo

Unable to login, giving be below error:

Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaSystemException: org.hibernate.exception.Generi

photo

Ive had some issues latly also, page not loading properly and is very slow.

photo

I'm experiencing the same problem. Can't login to the site. I just get a white page however.

I've only just bought my Zipatile (a few weeks back) and am experimenting and trying it out. I would like to set it up completely next week.

However over these few weeks that my Zipatile is connected, I'm quite concerned with it's reliability! I've gotten several mails per day, telling my the Zipatile is offline. The internet is available however, and computers, NAS, firewall, ... everything stays online. And now I can't even get to the server? Is this something that has always been like this?

Because I'm losing my trust that I can use this (along with motion sensors and door contacts) as an alarm system as well as automation.

A little information on the website concerning state of their servers should reaaly be usefull.

If they are experiencing issues, are they upgrading, are there other issues plaging the datacenter? Communication towards the customers is the least I was expecting to find here?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file