Aeon labs keyfobs didn't work since new release 0.999.8

Junk Name shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

Since new release 0.999.8 my Aeon Labs keyfobs didn't work any more. I tried to remove them and to add them again without success. I tried to revert to old release and my keyfobs work without doing anything else. BTW, when reverting to old release, I didn't get 0.999.6 but 0.999.3a.

Replies (11)

photo

Same for me... :(

Problem solved by reverting to 0.999.3a.

photo

I have tried 0.999.8a (beta release) but my Aeon Labs keyfobs still didn't work. I have power down Zipabox during 1 mn, remove and add again a keyfob, rebuild my rules but nothing succeeded :-(

I am stuck to 0.999.3a ...

photo

My keyfobs are working with beta release 0.999.8a. Following suggestion from help desk, I reset the keyfobs by pressing Mode button for 20 seconds. Then, I reinclude it, change to user mode and it works.

photo

My keyfobs are working with beta release 0.999.8a. Following suggestion from help desk, I reset the keyfobs by pressing Mode button for 20 seconds. Then, I reinclude it, change to user mode and it works.

photo

--deleted--

photo
photo

My keyfobs are now working with beta release 0.999.8a. Following

suggestion from help desk, I reset the keyfobs by pressing Mode button

for 20 seconds. Then, I reinclude it, change to user mode and it works.

photo

I just got my keyfob gen5 but are having problem getting it to work with scenes on latest beta.

Could you give me a step by step on how you re-included it?

I tried this:

Add new device / Z-wave

When asked to set exslusion mode I pressed "learn" on my keyfob

When asked to set include mode I pressed learn again

Succesfully included and syncronized.

After this is done I pressed mode and learn for 3 seconds (got a red blinking light and then green light).

Checked under configuration on my newly added keyfob and that was already set to "Scene Mode".

Reading other posts Im supposed to press learn again (not sure when) but pressed learn....

Then I created a new rule with keyfob - button1 (also tried any) and action run scene.

Then syncronized again.

But nothing is heppening when I press button1 on my keyfob.

Also tried resetting my keyfob and re-add. Same result.

photo

You recipe seems good. Did you "synchronize rules" ? It's different from "synchronize".

Note 1: you should change "Wakeup interval" in configuration. If you don't, battery drains fast.

Note 2: the last Learn pres is to wakeup device after changing configuration without waiting "wakeup interval"

photo

Updated post below

photo

Thanks!

A little embarrassing.....I didn't know that there was 2 separate synchronize (even that I have 20 rules....).

But hitting the synchronize rules did the trick! :-)

My wakeup interval is set to 279620.25 (strange value). What value do you suggest to set?

Thanks

Ingve

photo

I have same value. It is max value, about 190 days...

Zipato interface is lot of search and try. For exemple, I was unable to change names of users. I discovered today that this is possible when connected as the user you want to change.

photo

-- deleted --

Leave a Comment

Attach a file