This object is in archive! 

Cant Add Fibaro FGS-221 V2.1 to my ZipaBox

PersianData shared this problem 10 years ago
Not a Problem

Hi

when i press the B button 3 times the message "Device found. Joining device please wait" appears.

but nothing happens after that , till the timer finish countDown and the message "Join not successful" appear.

Replies (5)

photo

i reset it several times by pressing the B button for 3 Sec. but the problem exist yet.

Whats your next solution?

photo

Never mind, solved.

photo

Hi, i have the same problem.. Which was your solution?

photo

same problem here.. Solution would be great

photo

By resetting the module.

But Zipato find it Not A Problem......

But i sold my Zipabox, so i am signing out here.

photo

I had the same problem but if you just keep trying it will eventually work.

Well mine did.

photo

I've seen fibaro devices have a much shorter range than any Z-wave plus device, especially with wired devices like the relay or the RGBW module usually we try to add it after installed in the wall that is going to be it's home which usually is not close to the controller. I had issues adding one of my RGBW modules that is on the kitchen and I was having issues like this, then I tried with a power supply close to my Zipabox and it worked.

photo

Dear Alberto,

The best way to includes Z-wave device is when you controller and device are within a range of 2 meter.

Once you finish inclusion process, place your Z-wave device on his main position and start Network Heal process.

Network Heal will than rebuild the Z-Wave controller routing table of the entire Z-Wave network.

This will instructs Z-Wave devices in your Z-Wave network to find other Z-Wave devices in their direct range and report the results back to the controller.

Best regards,

Pero

Replies have been locked on this page!