This object is in archive! 

Chacon Wall button LMLT 711 no more working on 8q

Jacques shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

The Chacon Wall button LMLT 711 is no more working onfw 8q. I tried to add it again but I have a "configuration error" message. Its the button for my door bell, its important for me :)

thx

Replies (13)

photo

Did you synchronize with controller before you tried to add it again?

photo

Yes, I also downgrade to fw 8a and I had the message "configuration failed" when adding device.

I shut also the power down.

It worked once but without endpoint, and my "old 711" device with endpoint which worked well, doesn't respond.

photo

Well.... what about battery change?

photo

Yes, of course......but no :\ I have always the message "configuration failed" each time I want to add the device, at the same time I press the wall button to add it to the zipato. I tried with other devices such as remote or wall button and I have the same message. I think, what ever I want to add as chacon trade doesn't work. I've tried to re-add my remote and I've got the same message error. If this could help...

photo

Dear Jacques,

Please try to readd once more all your problematic devices.

Our team have remotely resolve issue on your controller.

Best regards,

Pero Zovkic

photo

Thx, but nothing changed. neither the 711 neither the remote. I have reboot and tried again, same result.

photo

Dear Jacques,

Please follow further steps:

1)Delete all devices with which you have issues.

2)Synchronize and reload the dashboard

3)Include device

If issue still persist, please open ticket in our ticketing system.

Best regards,

Pero Zovkic

photo

Ok, now it works. Thanks (ok, I think its not longer possible to keep 2 same device at the same time. (the old one I havn't deleted and the new re added ?)

photo

It has never been possible to have 2 the same devices included at the same time. Always when you delete the device you must synchronize before you try to re-include it. Also, keep in mind when you start inclusion of 433 transmitter device, another transmitter device of the same manufacturer must not send messages or the inclusion will fail.

photo

ok, and what about the chacon mdt 507 outdoor motion ? I can add it several times (but it never work once :( )

photo

There was a word with you about that sensor. As I already told you, it works for me. I have the same model here. That means it is not a firmware problem.

Are you sure that it is in range? Maybe there is some signal interference with some other wireless device. Have you tried to connect it directly with some chacon receiver? Does it trigger the receiver?

photo

Yes It works directly. I've tried with the officiel fw and the old driver for the sensor and it worked (so no trouble , interference or range problem) but I have trouble with the chacon roller shutter with the official fw (they move alone and I can'u use anyore the % openning) so I went to the beta again. As I told you, I bought another sensor and the result was the same. And if you buy a new one for testing ? Am I the only one here who use this sensor?

photo

I kinda am in the same boat with a Livolo switch. I added 3 of these switches under FW .8o, and tried to add another one under .8q, but this doesn't work. Support added a switch under .8q........so as far as they are concerned the FW is OK............

Leave a Comment

Attach a file