This object is in archive! 

Compability Popp Wireless Thermostatic Valve TRV (010101)

Andreas Berggren shared this idea 7 years ago
Under Consideration

http://www.popp.eu/thermostat/

Will this thermostat be compatible in the future?

/Andreas

Replies (4)

photo

Hallo,

I ask to Zipato support the same question in the past before to buy this device.

the answer was: Zipatile "Yes, it is compatible* with Popp Thermostatic Radiator Valve". *Z-Wave type

so I bought 8 POPP and I'm using them with virtual devices. they seems work.

really the compatibility is limited to control the POPP TRV using virtual thermostat devices but the compatibility is not ready for rules and it seems I have some problems also with scenarios, I open a ticket on it.

The support said that is not a priority but they will implement the full compatibility, but I don't know when.

photo

Well its pretty much as a ordinary thermostat to me now, can change the temp. But cant read it.. Can't schedule it either wich was the main reason that I bought it..

photo

yes, this TRV is able to read temperature and send it to control center but it is not accessible up to now via rules.

instead it works with schedule, I have done it and it is displayed the temperature of the room using virtual thermostat.

I 'm not sure to have understood and replyed correctly to your last post (probably my english)

photo
photo

any new on fully compatibility of POPP TRV? at rule and scenarios level?

photo

I would also appreciate any update!

photo

I recently have problems adding Popp thermostats, , they are only recognised as valves and I cannot change the temperature only read the actual sensor data. whats wrong ?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file