This object is in archive! 

Device 51058X10 from CoTech is not in the list of known devices

Kenneth Ferm shared this idea 8 years ago
Under Consideration

Do you have any plans on adding it?

Replies (7)

photo

This should work when new beta firmware is released. Until then, if you send me your box SN, I will put the fix on your zipabox on Monday

photo

I am running the Beta but the only devices from Cotech to add are 50027, 50053, 51050X10, 51050X2, 51058X2 and 55001X10. Should I use any of those?

photo

Yes. If your device is on/off switch, then select one of on/off switches. If, however, is a dimmer, you selec a dimmer. Don't mind about model numbers. It should work, but only if I put a new firmware that is not yet released to your zipabox.

photo

I have tried both 51050X10 and 55001X10 which are both On/Off modules but none of them work. I have "cleared" the device before adding them.

The firmware in my box is 0.9.999.8m which is the beta version on your web site. Is there a newer firmware available?

photo

No. Have you read my previous post? There is no beta release for that issue yet, but I can put an unreleased version on your box that should work for your Cotech devices if you send me your zipabox SN at zcerovski@3plus.hr.

photo

I have sent you the SN on your mail.

photo

Hi,

I have the same problem with Cotech devices, is there any solution for this issue?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file