This object is in archive! 

FGS211 issue

Olivier Guihard shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

hello,

Having upgraded my zipabox to the new release 0.99999--8 , I observe now ( I mean everything was running well before)that my switch FGS211 included in a rule , and asked (by the rule) to switch to on, is continuously changing state by a sequence like this: 2 min "on", 10" "0ff" etc... When asked by the rule to be off it is ok. When switched directly, it is ok.

Here are the symptoms but they are viewable only through dashboard/ events. Because in reality, there is no change on the physical switch, it is only the report which is false! The rule is fully operational .

Any thoughts?

Olivier

Replies (6)

photo

I will answer by my-self: re-applying the service descriptors solved the issue, God, we are very far of a Home Automation system for the dummies!!

photo

I will answer by my-self: re-applying the service descriptors solved the issue, God, we are very far of a Home Automation system for the dummies!!

photo

service descriptors

what is this?

Any tip how to do this?

photo

It means "back to default configuration ". On the main configuration page of each device there is a button at the bottom.

photo

Hi,

I think to have the same issue.

Sometimes, I cannot my shutter from my dashboard but it stay operationnal from the rule. To activate it again, I should commande it from electrical buttom on the wall. 2 weeks later I will meet the same issue.

Do you know why?

My device is FGR 221

Fabrice

photo

Le mieux est d'essayer : va sur la page de configuration de ton FGR221, tu trouveras en bas le précieux bouton

Leave a Comment

Attach a file