This object is in archive! 

FIBARO FGBS-101

BARBIER shared this idea 8 years ago
Under Consideration

I have a button fibaro FGBS-101. I can add it to my zipabox but I can not configurate it. There is nothing in the configuration panel. Could you help me.

Regards,

Replies (6)

photo

You could manually add the parameters to it, just refer to the manual to find out which parameter, size and value you should configure. Do you have endpoints in the configuration and does it show as actuator on the rule creator devices? I would also open a ticket to zipato support so they are aware of this.

http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/manuals/en/FGPB-101/FGPB-101-EN-T-v1.0.pdf

photo

It's not supported yet.

photo

Button is supported now, only problem now is the wake up interval. fibaro standard setting is 0 (only manual wake up) but the zipabox sets it to 5 andere doesn't accept change to 0. battery life is about a Day on 5 minuten interval. so set it to 1000 (maximum accepted)

photo

some why i cannot receive any button events even it included just fine to ziptabox :I

photo

Since it is a new device I would suggest you to open a ticket on zipato support.

photo

I just bought the fibaro button and it is not recognized for including in my Zipabox , tried to wake it up (push 4 times) while including ( push 6 times) nothing works.

Should i send it back or is there a solution ?

Thanks for your help !

photo

I thought it was added but not sure. I hope it is because I just bought two of them. When you wake it up do not press the buttons again, according to the manual the 4 presses need to be done after the device is included. 6 time press is required to put it into "inclusion/exclusion" mode. Remember you first need to exclude it and then include it. If the attached procedure does not work open a ticket on zipato support.

photo

Guys is this the rule one should use. I am not getting any effect after pressing the button. The button is included and the range is right next to the controller?

I am on latest firmware....

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file