This object is in archive! 

FIBARO Motion Sensor FGMS-001 motion without motion?

Jacob Wiqvist shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Hi All!

My wife is furius! :-)

The sensor is registration motion even thou there is no motion?

The lights is turning on, on the night and evening, first I could blame the cat that we where baby sitting, but now the cat is back with parents-in-law.

I have tried different settings, reduced sensitivity and so on!

Pleas help if you se any settings that is wrong?

fc7685170937c15fbf09a1d7d92fbd58

Replies (2)

photo

Try this rule:

When Motion sensor hall=ANY

If motion and time bla bla

JOIN

Dimmer Hall > 85

else

wait 20 sec

dimmer hall > 0

But your rule should also work.

photo

Have tried this before with "any" but then the rul runs every time ther is a change in luminous or and temp. And that is not what I want. The problem is not that I think. I hade to remove the battery to make it stop. Even though I put the sensor in a box beside the bed it registrated motion.

No ide what to do, or if it is the sensor or the integration with Zipato. But ther are some parameters missing in control center.

What is the best motion sensor any way?

Have anyone tested most of them?

Best regards.

photo

Just remove it from your box and re-added it again. Parameters are fine.

The best motion sensor...

Fibaro is pretty good but it eats alot of batteries (max 4/5 months). Also the respons time on the zipabox is not very good. The Zipato Quad sensor does a better job but that one is very ulgy.

The Aeon Labs multisensor should be pretty good but i have not tested it yet.

photo

I am also thinking of the Aeon Labs multisensor. I hav got recommendation from a Swedish company that do this installations commercially to get the, everspring motion detector.

http://www.interaktivahem.se/p/sensorer-och-larm/rorelsesensorer/everspring-rorelsesensor.html

Already done that a couple of times.

But I will try that again!

photo
photo

if you get a aeon labs make sure its one of the later versions.. the old ones are crap and give lots of misfired events on motion. (only check in this forum for exampels)

i have both the latest one 6 (that aim really happy with, no problems at all)

Gen5 i have not tried.

but also older ones version i have lots and lots of problem with. so i currently use them for the other sensors and skipping the motion detect part

(and yes i tried all settings from really low sensibility to high, still gives lots of events, even when stored in a drawer)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file