This object is in archive! 

How do I connect my Visonic MCT-302 to zipato. Doesn't work for me.

Thomas shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

I try to connect my Visonic MCT-302 to zipato. I can choose it in gui but zipato does¨t find it? Why?

Replies (8)

photo

Hi,

inclusion seems not to be the problem. When the inclusion Routine starts you have to open / close the door or window some times and the iclusion process is finished.

For me the Problem starts after the inclusion. My Visonic sensors are allways shown as closed no matter what the real Status is.

Perhaps you can make it to find the right Parameters to tell them to Show the right Status.

Regards

Bernd

photo

That's not gonna work. I think these are not compatible because 866 mhz.

433 and 866 are alway one way, so you 'll never get status info like z wave.

photo

Hi Kees,

according to Zipato they are. Of course they are one way. But I do need one way only - from the sensor to the box transmitting either state open or state closed

photo

According to Zipato yes but I never had someone that was able to make it work. There are two different Visonic sensors: 433 and 866 Mhz. Both same name and id. For me it's unclear if that's making the difference but until now I wasn't able to include them. Tried to to that several times, close to the Zipato box but still no result. Is anyone had managed to do this, let me know!

photo

My MCT-302 are for sure 433 MHz ones because my total Visonic devices are from 2001 and at that time nobody was talking about 866 MHz. On top all of my MCT-302 are shown as online in the device manager section of the Controll Center. So far so good, but the transmission of the MCT-302 in case of changing states are not understood by the Zipabox. On the Desktop they are always shown as "closed" and on the iPhone App there is shown "-" as state.

According to Hrvoje Zipato is working on that problem.

I´m looking forward to a solution

Bernd

photo

Hello guys,

we have resolved the issue with the MCT-302 not changing state and a fix should be released with the new beta firmware which is scheduled to be released within a few days. To work properly please set the switches inside MCT-302 to following positions 1 on, 2 off, 3 on, 4 off.

Thank you for your patience and for providing us with the feedback which helped us in resolving this issue.

Regards

photo

I still have the same problem with Visonic 302, does not connect at installation. it does not matter if the sensor is right beside the Zipato or not and it does not matter how many times i take the magnet away and put it back. The installation just fails after the time laps of one minute. I am Running 0.9.999.8k.

Next question, how do i connect the Visonic fire alarm sensor???

photo

there was a problem with this device.

Refresh your browser, sync with the controller and try to include it again

You have to open/close during discovery

photo
photo

I have tested that with several Visonic 302 no result. Refreshed my browser, synced with the controller and and tested several times. Still no result. The sensors works fine with the Visonic alarmcentral and i put in new batteries. Does not work the sensors are not recognised by the zipato.

photo

I have tested this device without success. The zipabox doesn't seem to receive any signal from it.

You can try to move switches inside the device and see if it changes something, but I doubt it will help.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file