This object is in archive! 

I am not able to add visonic MCT-302 device to my Zipato

Thomas shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

I am not able to add visonic MCT-302 device to my Zipato

What am I doing wrong? I choose MCT-302 in the list and tries to trigger enrollment, but the Zipato doesnt connect.

Replies (4)

photo

I have exactly the same problem. Running 0.9.999.8k

photo

there was a problem with this device.

Refresh your browser, sync with the controller and try to include it again

You have to open/close during discovery

photo

I have tested that with several Visonic 302 no result. Refreshed my browser, synced with the controller and and tested several times. Still no result. The sensors works fine with the Visonic alarmcentral and i put in new batteries. Does not work the sensors are not recognised by the zipato.

I tried to switch to the old interface app. to se if that solves the problem. But no. Something strange happens when i test to include 433 sensors in that environment (Nexa, Visonic, Proove). The process does not start at all. It says starting... but no countdown occurs. In the new app the countdown starts but the Visonic does not connect and the inclusion fales. Perhaps that could give you a clue whats wrong. I added my Nexas in the old app for a couple of days ago and that worked fine. But not now.

photo

I have tested that with several Visonic 302 no result. Refreshed my browser, synced with the controller and and tested several times. Still no result. The sensors works fine with the Visonic alarmcentral and i put in new batteries. Does not work the sensors are not recognised by the zipato.

I tried to switch to the old interface app. to se if that solves the problem. But no. Something strange happens when i test to include 433 sensors in that environment (Nexa, Visonic, Proove). The process does not start at all. It says starting... but no countdown occurs. In the new app the countdown starts but the Visonic does not connect and the inclusion fales. Perhaps that could give you a clue whats wrong. I added my Nexas in the old app for a couple of days ago and that worked fine. But not now.

photo
photo

photo

photo

Nexa should work fine if you have .8k firmware even with new UI.

Visonic 302 probably won't with any FW and any UI

Leave a Comment

Attach a file