This object is in archive! 

Incluison problem/ Fibaro Motion Sensor FGMS-001

0649a50f62 shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

Hi,

i tried several ways to include the Fibaro sensor. Everytime I am faced with following problems:

1. (1) Besides it is shown under zwave-devices, the general number of devices in the device manager overview is unchanged.

(2) I changed the paramaters according to Fibaro manual an several instructions in the web, but the sensors states (motion, lux and temperature) are not update. They are just showing the intial measurment data right after inclusion.

Has anybody a hint how to make it work?

Kind regards

Marcus (German and English)

Replies (3)

photo

Marcus,

For issue 1 try refreshing your web browser and logout/login. If that doesn't help, then open a ticket on zipato support. For issue 2, remember all z-wave devices have "wake up" intervals, during these intervals the devices receive the configurations from the processor, the delay between these intervals depend on it's setting. If you need a configuration to be written to the device inmediately you have to "wake it up" manually, otherwise it would change its configuration on its next "Wake up". You can wake up the motion sensor by removing it's cover and triple click the B-button, Its LED will glow three times.

photo

Alberto,

thank you for your reply. In the meantime I have upgraded the box to latest beta 8q. The states are now reported, but the number of devices is still unchanged. It´s still the same after logoff/login, restarting the box, restore zwave module to factory setttings.

But more important is the function of the sensor and it seems to work :-) somehow.

Regards,

Marcus

photo

I can't seem to get the motion sensor of this device working. It loads into the rule creator, but only shows ON, OFF, or ANY. When creating the rules, i can't see MOTION. If i put it on ANY, then motion doesn't work, but tamper does. Any help would be appreciated

Leave a Comment

Attach a file