Lost the Controll of my Zipatile-1 after I changed to V3

Stefan Winter shared this problem 8 months ago
Solved

I switched to version 3 with my Zipatile1 on November 29th, because I was happy that Zipato tackled all the problems.

It went surprisingly well for a beta, the surface also made a good impression. Of course, not all devices were integrated yet. There is also no precise documentation for users. I have now set up all my rules and the system should be as before. The device entry into the Device Manager by Zipato is currently still slow, a missing device is added every 2-3 weeks.

Now to my current problem, the complete system has been dead for two weeks now. I can no longer move roller shutters, my door / window sensors stop responding, they flash alternately red. Alarm partition also stops working and so on. Only my light bulbs work (on / off).

I see the controller is online and I can sync it I can operate all devices but there is no reaction of the devices.


A ticket at Zipato that has been open for 8 days or longer will not be answered, just a short response "I should describe the error to you exactly" what I have already done in 8 posts.

What's going on

Are there any of you who can help me or have the same problem? The whole system is currently completely useless and I see no development on the part of the manufacturer.

Comments (2)

photo
1

I had the same problem and I also could not solve that.

That could only solved by the support, I can't tell what they did on my system.

photo
1

Thank you Peter Heidkamp for sharing your Information. Thats the same i thought, only Zipato can help. Its now 6 Days more without help.

photo
1

I will take a look at your issues. Lets continue in the ticket.

photo
1

A big thank you to Mario Zgorelec. High five.

He helped me in a short time and quickly recognized the problem. I had to go back to version 1.2.29m (previously 1.3.39k) that helped immediately and it works perfectly again. Unfortunately I had to wait 20 days ... otherwise very good.

photo