Nexa LWST-615 Only "Off" button works.

Magnus Ohlson shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

Hi

I have joined a Nexa LWST-615 wall switch to my Zipabox Duo (FW:0.9.999.6)

The join process only works for the "off" button and thats the only button that the Zipabox will detect.

Both "On" & "Off" on the LWST-615 works as it should when connected to a Nexa Switch.

I have removed the device and rejoin it as a Chacon LWST-615 but the problem is the same.

Also tried it as a LWST-605 but no luck.

Replies (8)

photo

found a solution for this?

Same with Nexa remote control BTW.

photo

No solution at this time.

photo

I have the same problem with both the LWST-605 swich and the PET-910 remote. I have created a support ticket for this and are waiting for a reply (ticket created over 1 week ago).

I see that a lot of people have the same problem. I'll update this forum post when I get a reply from support.

photo

I received a reply from the Zipato support today.

Hello,

I have just tested our sample device and everything is working as expected on our Zipabox Duo (FW:0.9.999.6). Please try to include your device again after you restart Zipabox if it continues to fail check/replace the battery on the device and check if there is some mechanical issue with ON button.

I removed the LWST-615 and rebooted the Zipabox, then I joined it again with the old GUI with the "On" button (Don't know if that made any difference but that is what I did)

Then the remote was found and now both "On" and "Off" buttons work as expected.

photo

I removed both my LWST-605 and 615 and now I can´t add any Nexa switches...Great:P

photo

Hi,

Support has verified that they have found a problem when using the WHEN puzzle in combination with "Any" on some Nexa devices (PET-910, LSWT-605, and probably others).

Use two separate WHEN-puzzles instead. See the attached picture for a workaround until they fix the bug.

photo

This is things that should be announced official and when adding this device!

photo

This bug has been fixed by Zipato. I have verified that their fix works.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file