This object is in archive! 

"No Endpoints" when adding 433MHz wall plugs

Håkan shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

I added a couple of 433MHz wall plugs and they were discovered by the Zipabox.

After a couple of days I wanted to add a couple of more but instead of displaying switch details, it shows "No Endpoints" in the device manager.

I tried re-adding them a few times, even using latest beta firmware and previous firmware without any success.

In order to try to determine the problem I decided to remove the working wall plugs too and re-add it again.

Unfortunately these device now also no longer shows details but also "No Endpoints".

Any ideas how to fix this 'No Endpoints' issue?

Replies (19)

photo

I am a developer at zipato and if you send me your user name (zcerovski@3plus.hr), I will put the latest FW on your box that should resolve your problem

photo

This is a very strange behaviour. Why would you send an email that not even ending with zipato.com

photo

3plusgrupa is the owner of Zipato...

photo
photo

Halkan, simply raise a ticket on support.zipato.com

photo

Naarz is right, but do as you wish.

I just wanted to speed things up, but I understand you, it is good to be cautius

photo

may you please help me with the 433 comfy no endpoint issue my mail is pgde@mac.com

photo
photo

Just had the same issue with Somfy RTS motors. Last week it was fine and they added. This week they show as no endpoints. I updated to the latest Beta firmware and still does not work. Embarrassing as I was installing at a Somfy distributors showroom.

photo

It's another beta fw. They did it for me a couple of weeks and it worked fine, but today i'm not able to add again such device, so what ?

photo

You can wait for new beta or you can send me your box SN and I will fix it on Monday

photo
photo

same issue

i used to have timer setting in the comfy roller shutter since some days i have no endpoint message and no way to fix it! firmware looks update 0.9.999.8e

please help soon

thanks

photo

hey everyone contact Zeljko for this fix. An update is on its way to the beta firmware, but for now when adding use the old control panel UI then return to the new UI to update the configurations.

photo

Can you please help me too, to update the firmware? I'm stuck with my tablet (Ticket CEC-889-27189). The sensors I would like to attach (eg. Fibaro smoke sensor 2 FSG-002) are obviously so new, that nothing can be coupled with the old firmware. Or the tablet is defective...

photo

I also want help. Seems I can't add any new devices :(

photo

Send box SN on

photo

I

am having the same trouble with the box I have just bought, i can add lightwave

products but there are no endpoints? the Z-wave items I've added work fine. Now

it wont let me remove the none working lightwave products. I get the message

"service not available" i also get the same message when i try to add

my nest smoke alarms. Since i bought this box to interface between the

different technologies i have this is pretty disappointing so far.

photo

Try to restart the box and then upgrade to the latest beta release.

Then delete the device, sync and re-include it.

photo

It works for me :-)

photo

I tried the latest official and beta firmware, neither worked with my lightwaverf products

photo

What is the problem with your devices exactly? When you use the latest beta firmware, can you include them? If not, what message you get? Can you explain which devices and which problem you have?

photo
photo

Douple post...

photo

Hi,

0.9.999.8p beta firmware works for me with Nexa and Proove 433MHz devices.

Kimmo

photo

Just tried updating to beta again, rebooting, still will not let me delete the 433 lightwave kit. it says " service is currently unavailable, Please try again later"

photo

Still that same message for adding Nest products too

photo

I've now tired restoring factory defaults and that doesn't work either! says "failed to restore factory defaults!"

photo

You are experiencing problems with server connection I guess. You should contact support@zipato.com for further assistance.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file