POPP OUTDOOR SIREN association issue with latest beta firmware.
I am having trouble with my POPP outdoor siren, it gets offline from time to time, once the batterie drained within an hour sending non stop temperature reports. I went into redoing a proper association: factory reset the siren and delete the devide from zipato, then started the association again. It constantly failed with error message ASSOCIATION_GROUPING_REPORTS not received. Until I decided to switch from the latest beta firmware to the official one. All good now.
PS: It is a bit of a pain, here I have to revert to the official firmware and for NEXA I have to use the beta firmware :(.