This object is in archive! 

Problem-- Added 433MHz Device not visible in rule creator

0649a50f62 shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I´m very new with Zipabox and added my first device (a Supported wall socket). It is shown under 433MHz module as a device, but it is not avaible/visible in rule creator (check box visible is marked and synced several times). I did not find a topic about this problem. Maybe an experienced user can give a hint to me?

Regards,

Marcus

Replies (5)

photo

First of all, I suggest you to upgrade to the latest beta firmware release. Then delete, sync and re-join the socket

photo

Thank you. I believe I am using already the latest beta (0.9.999.8a). I also deleted the device several times and tried it as different INTERTECHNO devives (wall socket, On/Off module, Wall switch). It is reckognized allways correct, it shows then beneath the 433MHz module 3 devices (but i just added one). But the shown overall number of devices is unchanged. I am totally confused whats is going wrong.

photo

You are not using the latest beta. The latest beta should be .8m or even .8o

photo

ok, I have upgraded to 8p. But problems still occur: The device is recognized, but to device are shown under thre 433MHz module. In the overall device manager 0 devices are shown (picture attached)e20fcd05208db5d22cbfb944843fa33b

photo

Solved. After 2 new starts it works as On/Off switch. Maybe as help for other users: Don´t use the Intertechno devices WALL SOCKET or WALL SWITCH if work with the ITR-1500 device.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file