This object is in archive! 

Problem between Zipabox and Secure SRT321

Chrys shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

Hello,

I have a concern between my and my Zipabox SRT321 thermostat.

I included my thermostat (3 radiators driving) there 2 years ago and everything worked well. There are 2 weeks, without knowing why, after changing the batteries, I had to re-include my thermostat in my Zipabox.

And since that time, I have a problem. First, be aware that the behavior of the thermostat has changed: now, when the thermostat is in demand, a new mode starts "HEAT" and puts the associated virtual thermostat in "HEAT". And when the temperature is reached, the thermostat turns SRT321 "OFF" mode and virtual thermostat goes into "OFF" mode (previously there 2 years, this method did not exist when I included for the first time). And therein lies the problem because when I pass in reduced night (18 ° C), the SRT321 thermostat turns "OFF" mode and virtual thermostat also sets "OFF". But when the house temperature does not drop below 18 ° C (inertia of the house and fresh outside temperature), the virtual thermostat remains "OFF" and in the morning, when I ask 20 ° C, as the thermostat "OFF", it does not light and therefore do not heat the radiators. I have to force the virtual thermostat "HEAT" and then all good works again.

Someone he already encountered this problem? Is there a solution ?

If I am not clear, feel free to ask me questions.

Thank you.

Replies (7)

photo

Hello,

It seems that I have some similar issue with the Horstmann version of the thermostat. I will look more precisly, as I did not understood what was happening.

photo

Hello,

are you sure that this is the secure SRT321? I have some problems with climate widgets without the secure SRT321. Heating starts even if climate widget is on OFF.

photo

Hi,

I'm sure the problem comes form the secure SRT because i have a climate widget associated with the SRT and this climate widget is the problem.

I have other widget in other rooms without SRT and it works fine. The problem is SRT

photo

Hello,

are you sure that this is the secure SRT321? I have some problems with climate widgets without the secure SRT321. Heating starts even if climate widget is on OFF.

photo

yes i'm sure !

photo

Hi, I got that problem 1 year ago and i'm not sure Zipato is working on it. At this day the problem remains and there is no improvement. Zipato should provide us quickly with a solution!!! As you said, 2 years ago everything worked well and with the news released become problem. 1 step forward, 2 steps back!!!

photo

I've deleted the virtual thermostat and recreate a new one.

Afert some tests, I notice some improvment but the problem of switching itself in "off" mode remains.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file