This object is in archive! 

Remotec ZXT 120 sends command every few seconds

Tomáš Lastovka shared this problem 5 years ago
Solved

Hello,

I have installed four Remotec ZXT 120 IR extenders as virtual thermostats. The problem is, that my ZipaTile sends a command every few seconds. I have noticed that there are threads concerning the topic, but I am not satisfied with neither answer from your company, nor answers from other users. My virtual thermostats have cooling with AC (ZXT 120) and heating with radiator (Danfoss Radiator Valve). You suggest, that I should configure the ZXT 120 as a heating as well, but I do not find it logical and in addition, it does not even work. Other users suggest that I should create rules to disable the beeping, but the command still would be sent and would discharge the batteries.

I would be very thankful, if you could manage to solve this problem, as I am not the only sufferer.

Thank you,

Tomáš

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Tomas,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues regarding the IR Extender. However, the only solution is to remove the IR Extender from the Temp. input, and replace it with something else, take a look below:

/L6X4bNeAEAQIEliBw3fZlKsSnek8T7Jf+UL4fBwECBAjUBdw8rftYJUCAQDoBwZ5uZAomQIBAXUCw132sEiBAIJ2AYE83MgUTIECgLiDY6z5WCRAgkE7gA8aTdeRk7GaSAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo

Hello,

thank you very much, it worked immediately.

I suggest you to add a reply to the threads, so other customers would also know.

Best regards,

Tomáš

Leave a Comment

Attach a file