This object is in archive! 

SECURE SES 302 multi level temperature sensor

Tibor Kovacs shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

I am having problems receiving temperature values from the external pipetank temperature sensors (SES 002). Could someone help, how to configure?

Replies (6)

photo

Did you manage to include it in the system? Do you have empty configuration page?

photo

Yes I have managed to include it in the system. When I include it with the external temperature sensors attached (that is probably not the way it is designed to do), then I can see all of the attached sensors (as per Untitled-1.jpg), however temperature signal is not received from the external sensors, only from the one that is in the equipment (Untitled-1.jpg).

Thanks for the help in advance

photo

Normally a temperature sensor needs to receive a change in temperature outside of the "blind"area so it will send the temperature to the unit. Can you try to change the temperature by 1 degree in any direction and see if this helps? Also is the configuration tab on the root level device empty or is there any config options?

photo

I tried locating one of the external sensors into an area with different temperature. No luck so far...

photo

There is no configuration, as you can see on the attached screenshot. That could be the problem...

photo

Well, it means to me that if the device supports various parameters, then this device does not have template (descriptors) written for it. So in general the system recognise as a device but not all functionalities are working. You will need to raise a ticket for support.zipato.com

Login details are same as to the system.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file