This object is in archive! 

SRT321 & FIBARO FGS-223

Perry Penders shared this question 5 years ago
Need Answer

Hi All,

I have purchased 4 SRT321 thermostats and 3 FIBARO FGS-223 to create zone heating in our house (floor heating). I am having trouble to figure out how to have the SRT321 control the FIBARO FGS-223 to open or close the floor heating valve at a certain setpoint. The SRT321 do not show as thermostat but only as temperature sensor and radiator (see attached files). If it were to show up as thermostat it would be easy to control the FIBARO FGS-223 as the zipatile build-in thermostat swicthes the relay 1 and 2 on/off switch. I can't change the type, which is currently undefined, of the SRT321 either.

Does any one have experience with this combo of SRT321 and FIBARO FGS-223? Any help is welcome!

Thanks,

Perry

Replies (4)

photo

I use a virtual thermostat. On the output of heating - srt and fibaro, on the input of temperature - srt. Plus a separate rule for changing the setting of the virtual thermostat with srt.

photo

The rule for changing the setpoint of the virtual thermostat with srt.

photo

Hi Babur,

Thank you for your input! I have tried to use a virtual thermostat (however, it should not be needed as the SRT321 should be recognized as such) but that isn't working either. As you can see in the attachments not the current temperature, nor the setpoint is displayed correctly by the virtual thermostat.

Any chance you can shed your light on this?

For some reason it seems the behavior of the SRT321 is not as one should expect.

Thanks,

Perry

photo

Добрый день. Для того, чтобы значение уставки SRT должны быть передано на виртуальный термостат, я использую правило, указанное выше. Для того, чтобы значение уставки виртуального термостата, чтобы быть переданы на СТО, необходимо поместить SRT в выходной секции нагрева виртуального термостата. И не забывайте о синхронизации после каждого изменения. В настройках SRT, необходимо указать время пробуждения 10 минут, так как, если виртуальный термостат не получает значение температуры в течение 30 минут, он показывает температура по умолчанию составляет 22 градусов.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file