This object is in archive! 

Support for Tedsen or Geiger-Drives (433 Mhz) and workaround.

Michael M. shared this idea 6 years ago
Declined

I have 4 motor driven shutters/shades with Geiger-drives. The remote control uses the Tedsen technology (SunTed). I wish Zipato would support this. Support says: only if there some interest for this device in the community they would work on it.

I can clone the remote signals to other remotes. Therefor it should be easy for Zipato to allow cloning with their 433 MHz extension. Then you would not have full support but you could trigger or control those devices within the ZipaBox.

I implemented the following workaround:

I cloned the remotes to new remotes. I opened the new remotes and made connections(solder) from the buttons to the dry contacts of Fibaro double switches. The switches can be configured that they close only for .5 secs simulating the button-hit on the remote.

I need 1 double switch for each drive (up/down). I used breadboards for flexibility (see photo). The photo shows the device for 2 shutter drives. It can be placed anywhere. Together with door sensors now I can control my shutters/shades etc.

I would be much cheaper if the zipabox could learn or clone the signals from the original remotes.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Michael,

SunTed protocol is not supported, and cloning 433 messages is also not supported. If Zipato decide to support those, it will be announced.

photo

The Cisco 200-901 Exam Dumps is a comprehensive exam that tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to the core technologies of the Cisco Certified Network Associate certification. It covers topics such as network fundamentals, routing and switching technologies, security fundamentals, network access, and automation and programmability. The exam is designed to measure a candidate's ability to configure, verify, and troubleshoot enterprise networks. Candidates who pass this exam will demonstrate their ability to implement, secure, and maintain core network technologies as well as their understanding of automation and programmability.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file