Vision Door Lock ZM 1702 setup User Code

Stefan Winter shared this question 12 months ago
Need Answer

How can i create and setup User Codes and Master Code in the Zipatile?

Can anybody help me.

Thanks in advance

Stefan

Comments (15)

photo

It depends if this lock supports or ZIpato as integrated this function in its controllers.

If it does, then you need to use the online web control center, go to device manager tab, z-wave, find the lock, open the tree until you see user codes and open the setting icon. Here you should have options to enter pin codes.

photo

Zipato says Vision Door Locks are Supported. But the don't say wich Modell.

The Door Lock is integrated in my System and the function Lock and unlock works with the Controller ver well. So far so good.

Then i go to device Manger -> Door Lock -> i have 2 entries called Vision Door Lock ZM1702 and one called User Codes.

I can go in the first entry "Vision Door Lock ZM1702" in the Tab Configuration i have five Slots for User Codes.

In the other Entry ->User Codes -> Configuration i have one place to write User Code.

In booth i have three Lines.

First is called "term for event"

second is "User"

third is "Status"

below there are three Buttons. 1.change 2. Learn 3. Reset

I fill out the Fields term for event and User and then i go to the Button "Change".

An extra Window pop up and want to save but it doesn't save. It never stops to save ( Circle Rotation).

Maybe someone can help me.

Stefan

photo

Thanks Alster,

But how can Epson Printer Tech help me in that Case?

photo

Epson Printers are one of thevastly used printers. It works perfectly until some technical calamities harmsits functions. On similar situations, Epson Printer Support Number proffers thebest quality services. They will help you to fix EpsonPrinter L210 Red Light Blinking Issue and other such errors.

photo

Thanks for providing the information with this post. Post is very nice! By the way, I want to share with you information about the best.we are providing epson printer repairing services if you are face any problem you can visit our site. <a href="https://www.epsonprintersupport247.com/fix-epson-printer-offline/">epson printer offline</a> and more information dial toll free UK: +44-808-164-5280 and USA: +1-888-633-7151

photo

CanonPIXMA MG3520 Wireless Printer Setup is an all-in – one Stylish andCompact Inkjet Photo Printer offering outstanding print quality and superbconvenience from anywhere in your home. It begins with Wi-Fi technology thatenables you to wirelessly print and scan from anywhere around your home. MG3520also supports Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint in addition to fineprinting, quick scanning and high quality.

photo

Such a wonderful blog keep sharing more.

If you face any issue regarding Outlook Error Code 17897 on mac then click this.

photo

Thanks for sharing thats article are amazing for more information of tecnology visite our website click here hp printer error 0x61000f6

photo

Hi there,

Thank you so much for posting this kind of content, your content delivery is awesome, would like to bookmark your site on my browser for reading out your new posts. Keep posting these kinds of posts.

Also, visit blog posted by John Brown.

<a href="https://www.hptechnicalsupportphonenumber.com/blog/fix-hp-error-651-windows-78-10/">Visit Now hptechnicalsupportphonenumber</a>

photo

I’m happy enjoyed reading it!

If you facing any problem regarding canon printer <a href="https://www.canonprintersupport247.com/blog/fix-canon-printer-error-code-c610/">error code 610</a> hit in it or For more information you can call us on our Toll-free No.+1-888-633-7151

photo

Administrator, please check it, it is out of control

photo

Maybe you can get on my blog site check here: brother printer error state

photo

Enable the Brother HL-2170w Wireless Setup using Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS. Follow the steps in the blog for Brother Wireless Printer Setup.

photo

Great article! I definitely need to do this with my website.<a href="https://www.epsonprintersupport247.com/how-to-fix-printer-not-activated-error-code-41/">printer not activated error code 41</a>

photo

Great article! I definitely need to do this with my website. printer not activated error code 41