Zipabox2 offline and the LED flashes very fast green
What can I do
please try the following procedure:
- plug the Zipabox2 off power and hold Button 2 until the Zipabox2 is shut down
- remove the SD card as shown below
- first of all unscrew the bottom plate
- afterwards push the card out like shown
- download Rufus from https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/releases/download/v3.4/rufus-3.4.exe
- download the ZipaBox2 image from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lp7ZQqt5xW7qYQuSZr6s-5FFzzslYW4J/view?usp=sharing .
Take out the SD card out of your ZipaBox and put it in your PC via a card reader
- use Rufus to flash it like shown below
It should look like this before you press start (just your image name will be different):
- after the setup has been finished put back the SD card into the ZipaBox and power it up
I'm awaiting for your feedback.
Replies have been locked on this page!