This object is in archive! 

zxt 120+zipabox

Zipato guru shared this problem 6 years ago
Solved

after succeffully learned all the infarerd code for my Ac into the ZXT120 i found those issue:When i press the first Time from the App or the User interface on the Pc the "on" command for my Ac it works but after that i press immediately the "off" command for the zxt 120 the Ac doesn't turn off!

I changed the power supplir from battery to the USb supply the modules works again.

I'm always changing the batteries! i did not find the configuration wake interval for the ZXT120 in order to produce the battery's life for thise module! How do i configure the wake up,interval for this module??

Also why when press immedialtely or after few seconds the command off i see on the ZXT 120 the red diode and the command is not executed??

Thanks for all

Replies (1)

photo

Hello.

First, check that parameter 32 is enabled.

Then, personally at first my ZXT120 was on battery and the batteries wear very quickly depending on the use. For me, almost every 2 days I had to recharge the batteries. And if the batteries are weak it works less well. So I connected to USB and no problem. It controls 3 clims distributes in a room of 80 m2

photo

What is the role of the parameter 32?

What do you mean ""And if the batteries are weak it works less well""

do you mean you had the same problem? sometimes it works and you cannot switch it off??

Why in some cases after few seconds from switching ON the Ac it doesn't excute the command switch OFF even i see that the red light is shining for the off comand!

photo

Parameter 32 broadcasts the waves over a larger area (360 °).

And yes I had the same problem.

I could see that the signal is weaker if the batteries are weak. Ex: 1/3 of my clims received the signal.

I do not know why but on battery it is less effective. I think that if the batteries are weak the ZXT120 will only send the signal in one direction instead of several directions. This is why the Ac does not receive the signal (I think).

Otherwise it is possible that the learning of the IR is not done correctly and that the Ac does not recognize the signal.

I have the ZXT120 for 2 years and I use my Ac also for heating. And I NEVER had a problem with USB connected.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file