This object is in archive! 

Aeotec home energy meter 3-clamp include problems

Mattias Lindahl shared this problem 6 years ago
Solved

When I try to include my two home energy meters from Aeotec I just get this message from the controller:

MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_REPORT NOT RECEIVED

I have the Zipatile and running version 1.2.35m but have also tried with the release version 1.2.29m but no success. Anyone else that have been struggling with the HEM or have it working?

Replies (14)

photo

Try adding the device using the Add Node function in the Z-wave settings.

After that, go to your newly added device - advanced tab - and use configure node to check if the device will be recognized.

photo

I have tried this several times but no success.

I can add the device in Add Node function but when I try to configure device the same error comes: MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_REPORT NOT RECEIVED

photo

I have exactly the same problem

photo

Just want to tell that the problem is NOT SOLVED!!

photo

Any news on my topic? It still doesn´t work. I can include the devices but not configure. So I still can´t use HEM 3-clamp with Zipatile.

photo

Hi,

at this moment u only can use the old Version. The Gen5 is still not supported....but I heard the best man is solving it right now ;-)

Regards Helle

photo

Zipato told me that the HEM Gen5 is now implementet.

I ordered one and...nothing works.

Zipato told me that i had to use FW 1.3.15 which you can not download.

Zipato had done this and after that the box is running under FW1.3.15 the HEM .....does not work.

silence from the Zipato Support.

The case is open over a year and zipato is not able to implement a standart power meter ?

I have many of this cases...and if it becomes triki zipato often Fails.

Chris

photo

We cannot do QA tests for other device manufacturers on the market and report them their errors so they can publish firmware upgrades for their own products.

We try to support all devices but sometimes manufacturers make changes that are not documented and in these cases we lose a lot of time fixing issues that were not present in previous releases.

If 2 days of waiting is too long for you guys while we work hard to fix other manufacturers problems, I don't know what kind of expectations do you have from us. At the end of the day, we are only people as well...

photo
photo

Any updates on this? I get the same error when trying to add the HEM. Running FW 1.3.13 on my Zipato box (latest)

photo

Hi Kristoffer

we have the old problem. The HEM is not implemented.

But Zipato will do something if you open a case and you can see the device and the Measerments.

But.....

The new fireware from Aeotec is the 1.4 (is released about 4 Month).

With these Software you can see also negativ Powerconsumtion (if you have a solar panel e.g.)

But then you have the 25 Minute bug. You receive only 3 measerments per hour.

I opened a case at Aeotec and the told me that only Zipato have these Problem.

One Year is over and the device is not working.

I gave back the device to my dealer and ordered 3 widom devices. That works.

best wishes

Christoph

photo

Guys, I bought the gen5 and had problems pairing and configuring. I got the error massage above. BUT All of a sudden, it was there and seems to work fine! I get a reading every 6 minutes, which is ok.

My only question is about the clamp, they are too big. Will that make a difference you think? I need to hold the clamps in place so they dont fall down? Is there a risk that other wires interfer when there is no tight fit you think?

photo

Hi Ulf

the clamps are not th problem. That will work.

But every 6 minutes a new value ? that is to slow.

You can configre a threshold in the Gen5 Device. But that does not work.

Aeontec told me that the have never seen this "delay" problem.

it might be a zipato problem. I have the same problem with temperature value from the Fibaro universal senor.

Only 25 minutes a value.....

The case is open and nothings happens.

6 Minutes are not so good. Better use the widom device.

regards

Chris

photo

Chris, thanks for the feedback, I just need to monitor the accumulated consumption, so I don't need live readings. I'll have a play around with the 6 min setting and see if I can change it! /Ulf

photo

One final question, does anyone know how to reset the energy consumption meter for each phase/clamp?

photo

Yes, you have to reset to whole device

Leave a Comment

Attach a file