This object is in archive! 

I am looking for a compatible video door bell for zipatile

Brett Stiles shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

I do not want a doorbird. They appear nice but at $500-700 Canadian, far to steep a price for a nice to have. Is there a directly compatible video door bell that works with Zipatile that won’t break the bank?

Replies (5)

photo

Not really. Doorbird is currently the cheapest solution.

photo

Hi,

Zipato Intercom solution is should be compatible with every SIP based doorphone.

Currently I can guarantee for this few brands. We test them and you have tutorial in SIP manual how to configure them.

2N, Akuvox, Doorbird and if you need only doorbell you can use Vbell.

SIP manual you can find on this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1n6eor-kxh7--95pOMTJHGJAlQ8EElU2n

Best regards,

photo

Hello,

I need only videobell to work with zipatile, doorbird is quite expensive; what is Vbell? can you please give a link?

photo

Hello Sergey. Well, then start saving some money as Doorbird is good quality and it works reliable with Zipatile. There is no better solution I know of and if compared with 2N it is lot cheaper.

photo

I have 3 clients with doorbirds. It's doorbird or nothing, as simple as that...even then, the integration with zipatile is not that easy but doorbirds are the most reliable video doorbell when connected directly to your router. (don't use wifi) and use their app...works flawlessly.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file