This object is in archive! 

Zipabox with ETS 4 KNX

Tony P. shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

hello,

I created a home automation system from products HAGER Tébis KNX. And I bought the zipabox with his KNX interface to supervise my installation.

I want to program my installation with ETS 4 through the intermediary of the zipabox with RJ 45 port.

But today I can not connect on this one, the connection is impossible.

I did not find much information about it and in truth there is no documentation provided with.

So I wish I had some information to the commissioning of my installation.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

Tony.

Replies (7)

photo

hello,

The connection between KNX and your KNX Zipato module is done through the device KNX BAOS 820 it will install in ETS 4. You must do an export of your project ETS4 and use a utility ETS4 KNX Import tool.

You will find the following information to him as follows:

http://blog.domadoo.fr/2013/06/14/guide-dinstallation-du-module-knx-pour-la-zipabox/

Sorry it's in French ...

I never had a problem in the functioning of my KNX installation (control shutters and lights) ...

Today my setup is a mix between KNX and Z-Wave as Zipabox knows manage good.

I hope that I can help you...

photo

Thank you to be able to respond quickly!

So I have imported the file BAOS 820 KNX ETS 4 on my software.

However there he has a way of knowing whether we are connected to the isntallation?

Should we change something in the "Communication" tab of the software?

Good evening!

photo

KNX Zipato module is not visible in the ETS. you must configure each datapoint of BAOS unit 820 KNX ETS 4 depending on what you want to do.

You must assign each object to an output of BAOS to your actuator Hager (shutter, light ...). when setup is complete, you must export the ETS4 project and import it into the zipabox (new Module -> KNX) from KNX Import Tool (copy / paste)

KNX Zipato module communicate through your bus KNX installation. It is not visible as a gateway in ETS

After that you should see device KNX on your zipbaox. You will notice there will be a display bug in your zipbaxo, but it should work.

I recognize that the implementation is a bit complicated and respond to any standard, but the zipato team told me to work on the subject for the V1

photo

Okay so if I understand you first I configure each element of my installation with KNX / IP interface for ETS4 to assign a physical address.

And then I use this physical address to convert them into data point unit 820 KNX BAOS. So they can communicate with the Zipabox.

Thank you for your information.

photo

Yes, you need to configure your KNX installation and configure BAOS module as a "big" switch which can control all actuator and each exit.

This is the export and import of ETS to Zipabox that will allow the box to communicate with your installation.

Good luck and if you need help you can post a new answer...

Where do you come from ?

photo

Well thank you, I'm going to the task in this case! It just remains for me to find a KNX / IP interface and see what happens!

I'm in Lyon FRANCE.

Good evening!

photo

OK alors tu parles français comme moi :o)

J'habite en Alsace

Leave a Comment

Attach a file