This object is in archive! 

Zipato multisensor dual -- Motion Sensor not working

Viriato0811 shared this problem 7 years ago
Solved

Hi there,

I am struggling to successfully integrate a "Zipato multisensor dual" to make it work with my Zipatile. This device should be measuring motion and temperature. Tried twice to exclude and include the device but it does not appear as a motion sensor (it is only shown as a Temperature Meter).

I also tried to check/uncheck the various options for this device at the Device Manager window, but to no avail.

Started a ticket 1 week ago but Zipato's customer service is giving no answer. I bought this sensor thinking that it will work as a breeze (a Zipato sensor with a Zipatile), it is so frustrating...

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks!

Replies (5)

photo

I have 5 of these and no issues. Try to remove, reset and only then join. Other than that, follow up the ticket with zipato.

photo

Many thanks Attila. I checked the manual but found no option to reset the device. Any ideas how to do such reset?

photo

Dear Alvaro,

We are very sorry for the delay in resolving this issue. We will do our best to resolve this issue as soon

as possible and we will keep you informed about the progress through this Topic.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Pero Zovkic

photo

The same happens to me.

How is it solved?

Thanks!

photo

The same with my zipabox 2. Can any one help ?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file