This object is in archive! 

Danalock

Zipato Azerbaijan shared this problem 4 years ago
Solved

Hi,

The door lock is neither Zipatile nor my3 visible in the dashboard.

Replies (2)

photo

I have also a Danalock V3 and I using my3, it works. Therefore please open a Ticket.

photo

Does Danalock V3 is supposed to work on Zipato v2 with a Zipabox v1 ?

photo

Yes

photo

I just tried again, but like some month ago at the end of the inclusion I have a message saying that secured inclusion failed.

I see the lock in the list of my devices, but whatever I click on "Lock" or "Unlock" nothing happens...

photo

The Danalock works only with secure inclusion. Do you have the newest firmware 0.11.9 on your Danalock? This Firmware fix issues with the inclusion modus.

photo

I have just upgrade Danalock firmware to 0.11.9 1 hour ago, but I still have the same problem ... :-(

photo

Please restart your danalock (remove the batteries for 5min) and your zipabox. Then make sure that the Danalock is about one meter away from the Zipabox before you start the including process.

photo

Danalock restarted, same for Zipabox.

Unfortunatly, still the same error message, and nothing happens when I click lock/unlock in Zipato web ui

:-(

photo

You got the message "secure inclusion failed" right?

photo

Yes, see capture

photo

Yes thats the problem. In that case the danalock don't work.

Please change the location where you include the Danalock. If you were previously one meter left of the Zipabox, now try one meter right of the Zipabox. Sometimes another device interferes from the direction.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file