This object is in archive! 

Update Zipatile 1 for V3

Guest shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

Hi,

when is it planned to release an update for Zipatile 1 to use V3 ?

I was in contact with the support regarding another issue mid of December and he stated that a "ague timeframe" is the week before Christmas. So, should be 4 weeks ago..

Without the update, Zipatile 1 is not working well with V3 (e.g. scenes are not sychronized to Zipatile)

Best Answer
photo

Greetings tomu,

Feel free to open a ticket if you'd like to migrate to the new platform, we can assist you if you run into any issues.

Regards

Ivan

Replies (11)

photo

No comment from Zipato?

photo

Is there no release plan available?

photo

Today I found out that there is a new app in App Repo of Zipatile. it´s called Zipatile Home (version 3.0.5).

After installation and start of the app, the loding screen looks like the new V3 app, but nothing happens. It´s haning at the loading screen. So, not usable at the moment...

photo

I've registred zipatile to my3.zipato.com, updated firmware to beta and the new Zipatile Home app started to work in my Zipatile 1

photo

Strange.. Anything else you did?

I just tested it again and it won't work.

Maybe I need to create a ticket for that.

photo

Greetings tomu,

Feel free to open a ticket if you'd like to migrate to the new platform, we can assist you if you run into any issues.

Regards

Ivan

photo

Hi Ivan,

I opened a ticket, but the suggestes solutin was to clear the cache of the app. That did not sovle the problem.

So, I´m still waiting for a solution.

photo
photo

Same here:

Unregistered from V2, registed serial at V3 website, downloaded v3 from app repo on Zipatile device and it hangs on load. (Tried clearing cache of v3 app)

Please advise...

photo

I have Web Interface for V3 working and the devices werde migrated. Yes, the rules are lost, übt can be recovered.

Now the Problem: i have unregistered my Zipa5ile and installiert the App. And the App is trying to Connection to the cloud and Nottingham happens

What is wring with that Ort what i have to do to get it working

photo

In such a case please open a ticket.

photo
photo

hi i can see a firmware update 1.3.130+, i am current on 1.3.113K how do i update to the new versiion? it doesn't seem to want to update

photo

same here

photo
photo

for me it's the same.

photo

same issue for me

the upgrade does not seems to start

photo

Would be good to know what´s new in version 1.3.130+ ?

I currently use 1.3.98K and have no problems. So, I only want to upgrade if the new version have new features.

photo

After upgrade of my Zipatile to v3 I have lost inbuilt camera functionality - the device is there anyway no way to see the streams.

According to support Zipatile 1 camera is NOT compatible with v3 backend(!) and there is no place you will find this info.

All they can do (after few camera app upgrades) is to offer me Zipatile 2 with discount.....

Do not upgrade if you need camera!

Support - please fix the camera issue

Leave a Comment

Attach a file