This object is in archive! 

Virtual Thermostat

Marek Pawlak shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

Hellow,

I need some explanation why do I have both temeperature settings heating and cooling in my VT PRO while I use only heating and no cooling. What to do in configuration to see only one temperature setpoint if only one device is used.

rgds

Marek Pawlak

Replies (9)

photo

Hi

under virtual thermostat settings, disable cooling output device and only heating setpoint will be visible.

photo

Hi,

Thanks, but I am not sure how to do that in my Zipatile2.

I do not see any "Disable" check box for cooling. In the device settings there is only Heating output defined, and no cooling output, and I still see the red and blue values on my Zipato screen.

rgds

photo

Hi,

In "mode", choose heating to display only the heating

/6569103f03dbd129c3e33c6bffcae10b

photo

Hi,

Well, nothing changed. I can see still the following:

As you can see there are only three tabs to be selected, and selecting and synchronizing with Zipatile2 I see still both setpoints on my controller screen.1012fad1f9620e48d82c8a77057d226a

photo

Hi

did you check it on mobile app?

Mobile app is a main application for v3 platform so it could be a reason for this issue because webUI is suitable for v2 platform.

Please try to re-create your virtual thermostat and check it again on webUI.

photo

Hi,

After removing and reinstalling VT Pro from mobile app I got the screen in webUI as yours, meaning that there is no blue info anymore. But on my Zipatile2 screen there are still both values displayed. The defined mode is only heating of course.

Any further suggestions?

rgds

rgds

photo

Hi

since you use the same thermostat name, please be sure to do sync on ZipaTile2. Maybe on Zipatile2 is still shown old virtual thermostat.

photo

Hi,

Unfortunately no success. Reinstalled again VT PRO and again on my mobile app screen there are both setpoints visible, as well as at Zipato2 screen.

No clue what to do next to see only the heating setpoint (in bigger font)

rgds

photo

Hi

if the problem still exists, please submit ticket for this issue.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file