This object is in archive! 

Stella Z radiator thermostat

Mats V shared this question 9 years ago
Need Answer

Is Stella Z full compatible with zipabox?

I have 2 of them but I can´t include them to my zipabox. A question, I haven´t seen the led indicator blink so I´m wondering if my Stella Z are ok. Thermostat part is working, when i press the button it works.

Replies (12)

photo

I am also using the StellaZ's no problems they are working just fine. Did you follow the inclusion instructions in the manual?

photo

How is the LED behavior?

Yes I followed the inclusin instruction.

photo

Pressing the button behind the round hole in the enclosure for 5 sec. will confirm inclusion and exclusion. Right after inserting the battery the device will stay in the auto inclusion mode for 3 minutes. In this mode a controller in inclusion mode can include the device without any further manual confirmation on the device.

The led is green in inclusion mode.

More info https://community.zipato.com/responses/eurotronic-stellaz

photo

It must be something wrong on my devices. I have tried to do the inclusion for 20 times and the led is not green. Haven´t seen the led working on them.

photo

Are you sure that it is not a z-wave range thing? Since those units are battery based, I believe that it means they have to be in range of the Zipabox controller directly for the inclusion process to work. After that, so long as there are z-wave repeaters around, it can be moved to the final location.

I had all sorts of problems with my battery sensors until I realised this.

Hope that helps

/Marcus

photo

Hello,

Did you solve the problem I have also the same and even in short range it don't work.

photo

Greetings,

To include or exclude a Stella valve, hold the blue button for 5 seconds.

photo

I have exclude all of my Stella Z devices (I recently have bought 9 :-( )

1st one which has always worked ok I have include and after 3 hours when I was convinced it was good working move to another room and still working.

When I include one of the new, the include is without trouble and I set awaken after 4 minutes. 1st this Stella Z goes in Problem mode and afterwards in Offline.

I have done this with a 2nd new Stella Z and also this one can include but goes in trouble and afterwards in offline mode.

photo

sylvain kusters wrote:

I have exclude all of my Stella Z devices (I recently have bought 9 :-( )

1st one which has always worked ok I have include and after 3 hours when I was convinced it was good working move to another room and still working.

When I include one of the new, the include is without trouble and I set awaken after 4 minutes. 1st this Stella Z goes in Problem mode and afterwards in Offline.

I have done this with a 2nd new Stella Z and also this one can include but goes in trouble and afterwards in offline mode.

Did you wakuep your Stella manually after you changed the wakeup interval to 4 minutes?

photo

No I didn't. How can I wake Manually ?

photo

Press the blue button once. If it is still offline, bring it closer to your Zipabox and press the blue button again.

photo

Done that, the Stella Z was in a range of 2 meters, I have brought the Stella in 50 cm range and did the manually wake-up.

Still no change he stay offline.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file