This object is in archive! 

Big Problem for our customer

Domotica MM shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Good evening,

we are two installer that had decided (one year ago) to invest on Zipato. We install six domotic system with zipabox in six different home and for last year all was ok and our customers was happy. In december ZIPATO decided to destroy all our work and launched the new UI and the new Android App. After this moment started our problems. Now we have all our customer with a lot of problems and we don't know if we can instal new zipabox (we just have two customer that wait for installation). Now we'd like to know how many times is necessary for this transition or if we have to decide to change device and choose FIBARO home center?

Thanks

Replies (13)

photo

I don't understand how Zipato decided to destroy everything and how the new UI is related to your customers. Old UI is still available and it works just as it worked before. New UI is published at the end of December and despite the holiday season, it is being significantly improved since then.

If you customers were OK for the whole year with the OLD UIs, they will certainly love the new one, as it is much more robust and servers as platform for many more options.

If you are Zipato official installer, you are certainly in contact with Zipato support to help you with your problems?

photo

Hi, I have the same problem and until some days when I sincronized the zipabox and it send me this message " Storage is busy, try later". Now I can't use the zipabox!!!!!!!!

photo

Hi Sebastian,

the old interface just work but not like before. We have some synchronization problems, camera problems, sometimes we can't see alarm partition, one of zipabox can't receive new sensor, we hade a customer that couldn't disarm because the alarm partition disappear, sometimes we have problems with rule creator......it's terrible, I hope that you can resolve all this problems.....I hope but I'm not sure

photo

Certainly there were problems in the last few weeks, but some of there problems are solved already. Furthermore, we will publish the new firmware tomorrow which will solve some other issues.

- Can't see alarm partition and alarm partitions disappear should be solved already?

- Camera problems we are working on right now

- can't receive new sensor is very unique and probably related to the new box

- "wait" issue in the rule creator will be solved tonight

As I said, we are working hard on the current issues and you should contact our support to help you in case some urgent cases, but once we solve these initial issues, the new UI will be much better for you and for your customers. Please have some patience.

photo

Thank you We are sure that you are work too hard, we wait and we hope.

Bye

photo

Hi Sebastian,

my zipabox continue to write "" Storage is busy, try later"" when I syncronize !!

Help me please!!!!

photo

Marco Marchi wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

my zipabox continue to write "" Storage is busy, try later"" when I syncronize !!

Help me please!!!!

this message appears when you are trying to do some actions on zipabox while Zipabox is doing something else. It is not normal to see this message often. Please send me your username at support@zpato.com, and we will check it out what is wrong with your Zipabox.

photo

ok,

I sent you an e-mail.

Thanks

photo

Marco Marchi wrote:

ok,

I sent you an e-mail.

Thanks

I still didn't get it. Can you also send it to hello@zipato.com?

photo

Ok,

I sent you ...

photo

It's true !

Withe new UI we can't use anymore mobile app on iphone ! Zipato team only said that I have to wait for the new iphone app. I am waitong since 2 yeras for a version 1.0 of the box, so i don't know how many time I'll have to wait for a new mobile app ! However it is unusable ! You can't aske pepople to turn on their PC for witching a lamp, so we nned urgently to have a working app beacuse it it the main remote access !!!

photo

domoteek wrote:

It's true !

Withe new UI we can't use anymore mobile app on iphone ! Zipato team only said that I have to wait for the new iphone app. I am waitong since 2 yeras for a version 1.0 of the box, so i don't know how many time I'll have to wait for a new mobile app ! However it is unusable ! You can't aske pepople to turn on their PC for witching a lamp, so we nned urgently to have a working app beacuse it it the main remote access !!!

old iOS app should be still functional, however we are working on the new one currently and it should be published within at the beginning of February.

photo

Hi Sebastian,

this morning I sent you an e-mail (to support@zipato.com and hello@zipato.com) but nothing happen!!!!!!!!!

My zipabox continue to write "" Storage is busy, try later"" !!!!!!

It's incredible!!!!!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file