This object is in archive! 

Today all my rules stop working, :( and my soluton :)

Lars shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

i don't now way bud today all my rules stop working, a power cycle, reset ans re synch dot not help.

so a have done this:

1- disable all rules and synch

2- make one simple rule (switch on lamp on) and save (it dit not save the 1e time)

3- after the rule was saved, synch and test the rule.

4- when the rule works, enable a disabled rule and test it

5- enable and synh one by one

all my rules work now.....

it is time consuming and it shut not be necessary..... :)

Replies (3)

photo

Thanks for the "hack", it worked for me too. I came home to a complete dark home today because of this, all the rules had stopped working.

Im starting to get really annoyed at Zipato and my Zipabox. I have had it for 2 months now ant it worked just fine before the new UI came along (Im still using the old one, but its since the new one came along as everything started to fuck up) Now Im getting used to that they messed a lot up and they are fast to repair it but then they destroy something new for every problem they fix.

Im kind of "stuck" with my Zipabox now, I hope they will fix everything soon. But it will take a long time of spotless behavior from my Zipabox before I will even consider to recomend them to a friend... Now I will brobably warn everyone I know from buying one at this stage....

photo

Niklas Andersson wrote:

Thanks for the "hack", it worked for me too. I came home to a complete dark home today because of this, all the rules had stopped working.

Im starting to get really annoyed at Zipato and my Zipabox. I have had it for 2 months now ant it worked just fine before the new UI came along (Im still using the old one, but its since the new one came along as everything started to fuck up) Now Im getting used to that they messed a lot up and they are fast to repair it but then they destroy something new for every problem they fix.

Im kind of "stuck" with my Zipabox now, I hope they will fix everything soon. But it will take a long time of spotless behavior from my Zipabox before I will even consider to recomend them to a friend... Now I will brobably warn everyone I know from buying one at this stage....

Yes, this will certainly help us to solve the issue faster.

As for the issue itself, it is related to some of new patches and not to the new UI, and it is fixed already (will be deployed tonight).

photo

Sebastian, I don't get it: Executing rules is a major feature and it is not acceptable to have this feature down. How can you apply some patches that have caused a such issue? You should have detected this potential issue before to apply the patches...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file