This object is in archive! 

Problem of viewing the camera on the zipatile.

importhomesas shared this problem 5 years ago
Solved

hi allWhen I open the internal camera of the zipatile and press "sd" or "HD" it does not show the camera and it opens a "zipatile ip camera" application and I can not visualize the image.

I attach images of the problem

Replies (14)

photo

Hi. I have the same problem. I wonder if we need to raise a support ticket.

photo

hi Attila

I already opened a ticket but they have not given me an answer.

photo

Thanks for updating me. That is because in Choatia it is / was national holiday for a couple of days. I think it either finished yesterda or today...

photo

Hello,

our colleague Stefan answered your ticket with the fix.

photo

And where and what is the fix? The problem is set as 'solved' but I do not see the solution.

Cheers,

Francesco

photo
photo

Hello. Can you tell me the solution because I have the same problem. Thank you.

photo

Hello,

please install the latest camera app which is attached, afterwards it should be working.

To do so, simply unpack the installation file from the attached directory and put it on an SD card which is 8GB or less in capacity.

the attachment can be found here: https://www.file-upload.com/c16re250g18q

photo

Os this an official patch?

photo

is the answer that zipato gave me for this problem

photo

Hello. It doesn't work for me.Thanks anyway.

photo

Hello,

I have same problem, is it possible to send a new link to this update?

I have updated all apps in Zipatile and camera have never worked on my new zipatile. Please help.

photo

hi mattias

I have an open ticket and they have not solved the problem.

photo
photo

Hello, have the problem as well and a ticket running....hope that will be solved soon.

BR

photo

I just tried to download the file and it's ben removed. I can't download it. could you send the link again? thanks

photo

Since 18 months impossible to see my foscam cam!

I let it down.

When I see how competition is reactive I think zipato should react quickly

photo

hi

the new firmware 1.3.44i apparently has problems with the transmission of the camera of the zipatile because I have other zipatiles with a previous firmware and the transmission of the cameras look good.

photo

Hi, I saw Zipatile and the first two things I tried don't work. Camera only compares images, no streams! Virtual Weather Still Offline! Is this normal? firmware 1.3.61j. So far, great disappointment with this product. Can anyone advise?

Thank you

David

photo

hi

So far Zipato has not given any solution to the camera problem.

photo

After all, it solves only a year... :)

photo

Bonjour David Žák , je rencontre exactement les mêmes problèmes sur ma ZipaTile NUMÉRO DE SÉRIE : ZT6A7874475381FB6B. Lorsque j'ouvre la caméra interne du zipatile et que j'appuie sur "sd" ou "HD", elle ne montre pas la caméra et ouvre une application "zipatile ip camera" et je ne peux pas visualiser l'image.

je vous presente quelques images en annexe.

bien merci

photo

I've already solved the problem. I returned the device! I don't understand how anyone can be happy with this and for so much money. I wish you well.

photo

Mr David Žák , si je comprend bien, pour que le flux de ma camera puisse fonctionner, il faudra qu il y ait de l argent dans mon porte feuille? je vous prie de bien vouloir vérifier ma zipatile sil ya quelque chose d anormal qui fait en ce que le flux de mes cameras ne marche pas, le NUMÉRO DE SÉRIE est le ZT6A7874475381FB6B.

merci d avance,

photo
photo

J ai le même problème, je ne sais pas quoi faire. J aimerais savoir quelle version on doit installer pour que ça marche ?

photo

NUMÉRO DE SÉRIE ZipaTile: ZT6A7874475381FB6B.

J'ai connecté tous les équipements au même réseau (caméra ip zipato, la tablette zipatile et mon pc), la zipatile détecte l'ip de la caméra, j'ajoute, le flux ne fonctionne pas, il ne s'affiche pas. et je respecte les instructions du catch00001.

Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file