This object is in archive! 

Push notifications on V2

Gerardo A. shared this idea 3 years ago
Completed

Hi !

Since a few days I dont' receive any push notification, is this a general issue? any one with same problem?

Thanks !

Replies (34)

photo

Hello,

which app or device are you not getting the push notifications on? iOS, Android or a Zipatile?

photo

I have had this issue, in my case is related to the app, try flushing the cache of the app in your phone and see if that works.

photo

Zipatile V2 device and IOS phone where I use to get my push notifications

photo

Came here for support for the same problem. I don’t recieve push messages anymore since a couple days on IOS with a Zipabox 1

photo

I have the same problem, zipatile+IOS.

photo

Same here

photo

Same for me on IOS with a ZIPABOX 1

photo

Same here... 3 days and not a single response on what’s going on? Please tell us something.

photo

I submitted a ticket and got a respons that they knew about the problem and they are working on a solution...

photo

Any news on this? too much time to fix it,.. without push messages, the alarm is not useful

Thanks

Gerardo

photo

I'm totally agree with Gerardo, the push message are a key functionality of the alarm. It's not the first time we have this kind of bug. Please support team have a quick look on this problem. Thanks. Denis

photo

Any solution yet?

My security and safety system isn’t working properly right now...

photo

Ale, Zipato, where are you? Answer us!

photo

Hi Folks, Push isnt working on Apple Devices due an expired Certificate....they are working on it.

regards Helle

photo

Why does zipato not inform us of this?

photo

17 days to find out it’s a certificate? I try to stay constructive....

photo

Hi Guys,

This is unbelievable, weeks without any information about this important problem, please inform to your customers about the problem and timeframe for its solution

Thanks in advance

Gerardo

photo

Hi,

Is there a timeline?

I don’t gat any feedback and the alarm doesn’t work.

This is a huge problem.

I hope that will be solved soon.

photo

This is ridiculous...

photo

Zipato, could you please let us know, at least, whether the fix will be available in months or weeks? This feature is a sensitive one, without push we have not any alarm, especially during vacation time :-(

Thanks in advance

Gerardo

photo

Yes. The experts must be able to estimate how long it will take to fix a missing certificate!?

Is there a risk that this is a cost that is too big to spend on old V2 users who doesn't generate any incoming cash anymore?

Hopefully it is only delayed because of summer holidays. 😎

photo

Dear zipato team, we ask you to give us an answer, when are you planning to fix the push notification function? Since many signaling rules depend on this: a leak alarm, a fire alarm, a door open-close alarm, etc. We cannot use the full functionality of the devices we purchased. Perhaps many have chosen zipato devices because of these functions, but now these functions do not work and we cannot get an answer for more than 40 days, whether they will work and when.

Thanks in advance.

Dima.

photo

same here. No more push notifications on zipato 1

photo

Same issue can we please have a workaround ?

photo

Maybe there is no more zipato support team?

Do you have any news from the support team on other topics?

Does anyone know of a way to create push messages without using zipato's in-app feature?

Thanks

Denis

photo

I succeeded in using telegram push API for more than a years but suddenly, in February, zipabox and zipato server stopped communicating with telegram endpoint without any known reason (blaklisted?). Since that I had to switch back to zipato push messages and all the related fuss :-(

photo
photo

It is clear that they don't answer because they don't know when this will be fixed, if possible,.. I guess this attitude/service will make us to reconsider our fidelity to Zipato

Best Regards

Gerardo

photo

Hi everybody,

we are very sorry for the silence from Zipato side.

We have expected to solve this issue already but our developers face the problem with the cetification which is not solved yet. We are still working on its fixing so we hope to solve it soon.

Regards

photo

Thanks Dino, what I can not understand is why you didn't inform your customers about this fault in advance, I'm quite sure there are users who went on vacation with the confidence to get a push message in case the alarm was triggered. It is also difficult to accept that Zipato took months to inform about the issue.

Anyhow you use to answer many of our questions, thanks for that

Gerardo

photo
photo

Dear Zipato team,

Any news on this ? we have not this service since two months, I can not believe that since two months there is someone at Zipato working on it without success,.. is this so difficult to fix ? is there a possibility not to do it on V2 ?????

Thanks

Gerardo

photo

Hi

unfortunately our developers have a problem with activating the certificate for iOS on V2 platform. Since its source code is not devleoped anymore, it will need time to implement required updates in the source code.

At the moment this issue is not at higher priority so we will infrom you as soon as it will be fixed. In the meantime we hope you can use other features for notifications.

photo

Hi Dino,

Thanks for your comments but it is difficult to accept that not having the alarm running for all your IOS users is not a priority in special when we are waiting for a solution for more than two months. It's not a priority means that nobody is doing anything yet and you will not do it because always there will be another more important issue. I would bet that in a couple of months you will inform us that we have to upgrade our systems to V3 or buying new ones.

I have not words

Regards,

Gerardo

photo
photo

My push notifications also stopped working a while ago. But when I reinstalled my Android Zipato v2 app, they started working again and have been since... Maybe worth a try...

photo

Just pushing this. Seems to have been forgotten ...

photo

Thanks RoSche.

Then why were we told further up in this thread that the problem was being worked on? Why did I never receive any information that support for my system has been stopped?

Zipato is easily the worst when it comes to customer service.

photo

I'm using pushover , it works well with http post.,..

photo

Hi Daniele, could you post the whole http command. I would like to use also pushover.

photo

Hi Holger,

You have to install pushover app ad signup, trial 30 days the 5 euros one time.

You receive a user app code and you have to choose a name of your device.

After that in the web dashbord you have to create a new app, I wrote only the name, and i receive the token code.

then in the puzzle in http message go in this way:

Method: Post

URL: https://api.pushover.net/1/messages.json

body: token=yourtoken code&user=your user code&device=your device name&title=notification titel&message=notification message

It works very well and in api page you found all the accessiories string to add for example to receive high priority notification notification to workaround silent setting on smartphone

photo
photo

I will try to use pushover but the http request functionality is now only available if you buy a pack. I'm not sure but in the past this function was included in standard? Do you confirm?

Thanks

Denis

photo

Yes I confirm that you need to have rule creator pro package.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file