This object is in archive! 

Features Lists

Włodzimierz Pszenny shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

In a features lists as on the web site https://www.zipato.com/how-it-works/features there is mentioned that smart features allow to connect three protocols. Does this mean that if I am going to associate more than three devices with e.g. Z-wave protocol need to update ZipaTile to professional feature with a cost of 99 USD or EUR as there is not so clear explained.

Best regards

Wlodek

Replies (4)

photo

Hi

to upgrade from Smart to PRO, it is necessary to buy PRO license for 99 Zipato credits. The procedure is to firstly buy Zipato credits at Zipato shop (https://www.zipato.com/shop)and later convert Zipato credits to license.

photo

Thank for your response. So without upgrade to PRO, standard is to connect only 3 devices?

Best Regards

Wlodek

photo

Hi

it is limit to 3 networks - for exmaple Z-wave, Zigbee and 433.

There is no limit for the number of devices.

photo

Thanks, what do you mean network is the same as protocol? so if I have device with Z-wave protocol that mean I am able to connect 3 devices with Z-Wave protocol?

photo

Hi

you can include unlimited number of Z-wave devices.

photo

I still do not understand what is the deference between 3 protocols of Z-Wave and unlimited protocols of Z-Wave

FEATURESSMARTPRO
Protocols3unlimited
Z-wave plus
photo

Hi

Z-wave is one of the 3 limited protocols. In the row of the Z-wave plus, check-in means it is enabled in both Smart and PRO versions and user can connect unlimited number of Z-wave devices at both versions.

photo

so why to pay for no difference

photo

So theory versus real life. In real life devices in smart features are limited to 3 in pro unlimited. The brands are not limited.

photo

The protocols do not refer to Z-Wave. Dino talked about all these protocols and you can only use 3 of them without the Pro version:

/a15c15e2dc55e3588ede3c73889b9e89

/7bfdb1cda9c6eac359f0f1e18e61e3cc

photo

I sill do not understand. There is obvious the your website refers protocol to brand. So what is the protocol that refers to specific brand (Z-wave)?

FEATURESSMARTPRO
Protocols3unlimited
Z-wave plus
photo

Hi Wlodzimierz

It's not my website :-) I am just a user. Sorry, I do not understand your question. You have 3 protocols/brands, one of them is Z-Wave, Z-wave is included in the basic and the pro version. In the basic version you can use for example additional Sonos and Zigbee, but not more. If you also need a 4th brand, for example somfy, you must purchase the Pro version. If you only use z-wave, you have no advantages regarding the protocols/brands. But the pro version offers more than just this feature.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file