This object is in archive! 

Smartplus app on App Repo

Zipato Azerbaijan shared this idea 3 years ago
Under Consideration

Hello,

As we already opened variety of tickets related to SIP problems, we tried new regular way to fix Akuvox doorbell and Zipatile 2 connectivity. But the only way to download Smart Plus on Zipatile 2 is apk pure for us. Cause whenever we asked to Akuvox team where can we download that app, they told us smart plus gets access from google services. They send a link to download google services apk downloader but Zipatile 2 couldn't open that. So, as a result whenever we push the button on the Akuvox doorbell we get calling on our phone but not on the Zipatile, i mean we only get calling whenever we open smart plus app. Smart plus app doesn't work on the background well because it doesn't have permanent access to the google services. Can you please add smart plus app to the App Report on he Zipatile 2.

Best Regards,

Replies (4)

photo

I'm having the exact same problem as you do, did you figure out how to make it work??

photo

We just configured SIP server but as you know, it is impossible to register 2 account with SIP and Cloud server at the same time. That is why SIP server makes akuvox functionality limited by getting calling only on the Zipatile. So, if someone is out of their house they cannot get calling on their smartphone. This limitation does not let us to sell Zipatile2. People are willing to put all together with cheaper price. In this case Akuvox monitor with cloud server and Zipabox is the best choice as a server

photo

any news on this front? it's so weird that they don't allow smart plus app to have notifications or to be fully functional on the zipatile

photo

looks like the zipatile2 is not worth it, i think it's better to have a zipabox and a regular android tablet mounted on the wall

Leave a Comment

Attach a file