Push notification still not work since months

Holger Thies shared this problem 3 years ago
In Progress

Hello,

since month my former push notifications did not work anymore. What I have to change?

Replies (4)

photo

I'm afraid that it will never work as Zipato officially announced a few days ago that the software V2 is not supported anymore. They will not fix it. If you have a new device you could upgrade to V3, if not and you need push messages it is time to think about a new controller.

Best Regards

Gerardo

photo

Hi

please check this topic with the same issue - https://community.zipato.com/agent/object/24857

photo

OK, what options do I have now to get the push notifications?

1. FW upgrade of Zipabox 1. Then I have furtheron full support with new My3Zipato ? All component settings available ?

2. Buy new Zipabox 2. What about all of my rules and components. Do you can transfer all rules and component settings to the new ZipaBox2 ?

photo

1. If you migrate to V3, all rules and virtual devices are deleted. All other devices will migrate, but will be set to factory defaults. (e.g. if you have a device with an automatic switch-off, you have to set it up again)

2. unfortunately this is not possible, but you can use your ZB1 as a slave, so you can migrate your devices to V3. But you cannot migrate devices from ZB1 to ZB2.

photo

Hi, sorry that I dont understand. My question is Can i go to V3 with a Zbox 1? In my case i dont mind seeting all up if everything its going to work fine.

Thanks in advance

photo

Hi

it is possible to use ZipaBox1 on V3 by the latest beta fw version.

photo

I don't believe what Zipato writes. Is it like no customer will have notifications? And any instructions on how to switch to a new application so that the average user can understand it? Or should I tell customers to buy another z-wave.

photo

Hi

notifications work on V3 for any mobile app and for Android only on V2.

photo

Good good. How to switch from Zipatile to V3 and a new application without having to set anything up? The company clearly refuses to do anything and set up with Zipato products. I have to throw away Zipatile and buy something else. This is recommended by my installation company.

photo

Hi

switching from V2 to V3 requires to setup all virtual devices (inlcuding scenes and rules) - all included real devices will be transfered without problem.

photo

OK. Can you refer me to instructions on how to migrate to a new platform and a new application that can do iOS notifications?

photo

Hi

here is the procedure form V2 to V3 - https://community.zipato.com/agent/object/26654

The best way is to submit a ticket and Zipato support team will support you with migrating licenses from V2 to V3.

photo

Thank you for your support.

photo

Hi Dino, just to confirm it is possible to use a zb1 as a master with V3? If so, what its the beta version

photo

@Roger

It is not possible to use ZB1 as master server. ZB1 can be used as slave server and it requires the latest beta fw version.

photo

Notification is pushed for some of the successive links for the team. Yes, all the notification and personal statement editing is implied for the goals. The message is vital for the host of the goals for humans. Nature is fit for the piling of the goals for humans. the worth of the note is quantum and notum rated for the passengers.

photo

If you have got tired of endless academic writing tasks and you have no time for rest and socializing, it is probably the right time to think of the opportunity to delegate your work to professionals and have a rest finally. You can buy an article critique paper and rely on me and be sure in high quality.

photo

It's weird, I got push notification after buying a dissertation, and it has helped me to not miss the deadline.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file