Push notification still not work since months

Holger Thies shared this problem 10 days ago
In Progress

Hello,

since month my former push notifications did not work anymore. What I have to change?

Comments (4)

photo

I'm afraid that it will never work as Zipato officially announced a few days ago that the software V2 is not supported anymore. They will not fix it. If you have a new device you could upgrade to V3, if not and you need push messages it is time to think about a new controller.

Best Regards

Gerardo

photo

Hi

please check this topic with the same issue - https://community.zipato.com/agent/object/24857

photo

OK, what options do I have now to get the push notifications?

1. FW upgrade of Zipabox 1. Then I have furtheron full support with new My3Zipato ? All component settings available ?

2. Buy new Zipabox 2. What about all of my rules and components. Do you can transfer all rules and component settings to the new ZipaBox2 ?

photo

1. If you migrate to V3, all rules and virtual devices are deleted. All other devices will migrate, but will be set to factory defaults. (e.g. if you have a device with an automatic switch-off, you have to set it up again)

2. unfortunately this is not possible, but you can use your ZB1 as a slave, so you can migrate your devices to V3. But you cannot migrate devices from ZB1 to ZB2.