How configure indoor multisound siren

Pepe Rubio shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Hello all, and thank for your help

I am trying to configure the siren, with 2 different sound, when one of the motion sensor is activated, the siren has to sound like a Bep-Bep, but if the motion sensor is others, has to sound like emergency sound.

In the instructions, says:

The device supports using SWITCH_MULTILEVEL SET to play the sound. The sound ID is defined as follow:

1 or 255: emergency Sound

2. Fire Alert

3.Ambulance

4.Police Car sound

etc

6-99: Beep- Beep

Can somebody help to me to configure the rule to selec the different sound.

I am trying to use the command_class_switch_multilevel but I have no idea how to do it.

Thanks

Replies (7)

photo

Sorry, this is not an idea

photo

Solved with the las beta.

photo

What device is this?

photo

How did you do this? The TSE03 door bell can have multiple sounds too, but no idea how to choose them?

photo

You can't change the device config if it is not avaible in the rule creator.

photo

I have the solution to select the sound in this Siren. We must to add //action - goto value - "and the number of the sound", higher 7 is always the same

I attached a picture with the rule....

photo

To configure the siren with two different sounds depending on the motion sensor that is activated, you can follow these steps. You've to identify which motion sensors are connected to your siren system and label them accordingly but also I read Vehiclered site for vehicle info. You can configure your siren system to sound different tones depending on which motion sensor is activated, with a "Bep-Bep" sound for one sensor and an emergency sound for the other.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file