Alexa V3 skill is LIVE!

Guest shared this announcement 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

Alexa V2 under maintenance - DONE! 

in order to make the connection between Amazon Alexa server and our Zipato server more stable, we have put the service under maintenance in order to improve its stability. Everything should start working normally soon.

There is also another skill on the Amazon Alexa app which is called: Zipato V3 - Smart Home

This particular skill works only on our new V3 server with our new mobile app.

Best regards

Zipato Team

Replies (6)

photo

You should inform in avance that the server is going to maintentance process before switching it off. Zipato app should send us this kind of notifications

Best Regards

Gerardo

photo

Could you also make Skill available in Brazil? does not appear in the local skill selector. my devices worked on V1 and V2 with Alexa imported from the united states. Now after I migrated to v3 they stopped working.

photo

Yes, you should inform in advance , now we missed that live session so please next time you give prior information.

photo

[url=googl.com]Google[/url]

<a href="https://abc.com">abc</a>

https://www.google.com

photo

hiu

photo

Your article has some excellent information that is quite helpful to me, therefore I appreciate you sharing Emory Patient Portal

photo
photo

Hi, can we have the V2 skill available in italian? Some years ago, I added the Zipato skill to my Alexa profile and inported all my devices. Now the Skill is not available in italian anymore, anyway I still can controll most of the devices, but cannot rescan or modify the devices. I have seen the skill available in US Amazon Shop, but not for the italian one.

photo

Is there any hope of having the Zipato skill in Italian?

photo

Alexa is under observation because of its newly introduced features. The Online Dissertation Help also gives online access for users to order Alexa devices for homes and offices.

photo

hi

dear please do not mind it .

receiptify.herokuapp.com

photo

I'm extremely intrigued with your post. I desire to get more incredible posts.

photo

Dinar Guru

share more post.

photo

This post is very interesting. DoMyCourses is the world’s leading take my course educational platform that connects people with a passion for learning in real-life, meaningful, and challenging ways.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file