This object is in archive! 

Zipabox offline for about 70 minutes

David Pritchard shared this problem 2 years ago
Known

Again?

Replies (22)

photo

ok I finish it here ... I move on to something else .... Fibaro .... true Edge ... aeotec ... or even Chinese boxes .... surely I will have less problems.

photo

Came back on line half an hour ago

photo

I have 2 Zipatile (different locations) - one is online but the other still offline (or sometimes online but can't sync...). Can't beleive this is happening again. I have lost count of how many times this has happened during the past weeks.

Anyhow, Home Assistant is coming upo nicely so this will just be a bad memory.

photo

Zipabox offline now

photo

Yepp - my 2 Zipatile are both down. Issues/instability of backend started about 13:00 CET today (today's issues...)

photo

And down it goes again

photo

First day on vacation and the box is offline ....

photo

Home from holiday. Ear ringing sound in the hole house. Can’t turn of the alarm.

photo

All the zipatiles from my customers are off line!

Solution???

This happens to often!

Regards Roberto

photo

It seems I have got all the zipatiles back online, but some of my customers still can't use their app to get into the zipatile1.

Any ideas?

photo

I am fighting with this problem from two days now on my zipatile 1 v3.

I opened ticket almost imediately and support didn't told me this is a global issue but we can't do nothing from here when the box is offline. So i did reset full reconfiguration until i back in the same problem again and reset ... and again.

Now is working ... for the moment.

photo

By studying the sensor reporting/uptime history, here is some backend downtime data for the last 10 days (which you can easily find yourself looking at your sensor history. Preferably pick the ones which are not battery-driven since they report more often):

2021-08-02 14:45-17:02 (CEST)

2021-08-03 18:10-21:00

2021-08-06 16:41-18:38

2021-08-11 10:52-12:23

2021-08-11 21:55-04:51.

Good thing is that with the last outage, I got lost sensor history back. So from this my analysis is that the "shorter" outages are resolved by reboot of servers with some possible data loss. The last one was longer and was probably a full backup recovery since data also came back.

Let's hope the backend remains stable a while...

photo

Mine is ofline again :(

photo

Same here... But as I am moving all my devices to Home Asistant, this affects me less and less. It's just that I have so many...

photo

Yep, down again. Fortunately I won't depend on it for very much longer.

photo

Here too :(

photo

Here too ;( again...

5 years ago, ZIPATO promised that ZIPABOX should be run offline for eg internet or server problems !!!

A new app was promised to run this ...

But I may have missed something in the configuration; (

And again the whether information....

photo

I am blocked outside the house !!!!

photo

Confirmed. Down again ....

photo

On line again

photo

Mine is still offline.

As I am not at Home I cannot reset it manually.

photo

Now offline... Annoying :-(

Led light was Off. After reboot it works ... Strange

Leave a Comment

Attach a file