This object is in archive! 

Offline. Again and Again and again!

Simone Biagini shared this problem 2 years ago
Known

Again offline since more than 1hr.

Impossible to connect locally as usual.. so no alarm, no devices control. Wonderful.

Thanks God I activated Mqtt and I'm able to control devices via home assistant, and I'm able to configure a virtual l alarm

Replies (7)

photo

The same Problem

photo

Zipatile 1 The same Problem

photo

And again today. What about that "cloudless" option that I selected years ago? What does it do and why does it still need active servers?

photo

How did you do the mqtt and home assistant? I would love to do that to get rid of zipato interface

photo

je sait plus si faut tout desinstaler au bien attendre j'ai rien fait de spécial

photo

My zipatile 1 today goes offline and online again. I didnt changed anything in device. I will leave it switched off till tommorow and see what happens.

photo

moisi du coup impatient , J'ai tout reseter et tout réinstaller , parce tout était geler , pour info tout a commencer a décorner quand , j'ai voulu voir historique de consommation de la pompe a chaleur , with le grave de zipato que se ouvrai pas , ; et donc je reprends, par foi oui un peut de patience , sa peut fonctionner , moi du coup passer après midi a tout remettre aureus sèmement que prix photo , pour tout lier sans me remettre dedans .

désoler pour autographe , bon courage a ceux que cet pas encore repartie

Leave a Comment

Attach a file