Can Zipatile run other Android Apps??

Alberto Macias shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

I have received my two Zipatiles and I have to say this is a good product, maybe there are some aspects that can be improved but for the most part I think the device itself is pretty awesome.

I noticed it is a fully functional android tablet, and that he hardware has the potential to run diffent apps. I'm specially interested on running the SONOS, Phillips Hue and Spotify app.

Is there a way to install this apps since I noticed there is no obvious way to download apps from google store? I tried to install from the google store on the web browser without luck.

Replies (6)

photo

So I guess just download, enable install from unknown sources and voila! Thanks!

photo

this a great free app alternative, thats just like the google play store:

https://www.aptoide.com/page/apps

photo

Which version of spotify can we install? The one I tested freeze

photo

Only apps that do not need google services

photo

I have also used Zipatile for running the apps on my android phone. But after using it for a few days it started showing errors.

After a few days, I noticed that it cannot run all the apps. Then I asked Google Play Store Customer Service for recommending me some apps or software that can satisfy that purpose of running other apps.

photo

What do they say? I also use it on my Android phone but it cannot be run because it's too slow

photo

My recommendation is to get rid o the Zipatile if you have other controllers in your cluster. The iPad app works 10x better and you have full flexibility to download and install apps.

A second hand iPad is cheaper then a Zipatile and works so much better. The Zipatile touch screen is something that was developed 20 years ago and is utterly crap -

Though if you want to install some apps i would suggest to install TeamViewer on it as that will help in configuring the device so much faster. Till date i have one though it is going to be decommissioned asap... as it is replaced with an iPad...

Replies have been locked on this page!