This object is in archive! 

Double action in Scheduler

Henri BLANC (13-Fr.) shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

I have a rule that sends me email every hour from the scheduler. This works perfectly for over a year.

Since April 7, 2015 8:00 without touching anything,emails are send twice. Looking at the plain text of the email received by gmail , they are sent to a second interval.

I also note that I have two old rules that use the scheduler which double the HTTP request to pushingbox

I done many tests adding (Join, Stop, Timer, Counter ..) The problem is not solved.

But I see (after each modification) that for the first trigger, the rule is no duplicate, for the subsequent there are duplicates.

Replies (26)

photo

Exactly the same issue. So it is not your rule....

Andreas

photo

Hello Henri and Andreas,

If you are still experiencing this double action with rules, please create support ticket with reference to this topic.

photo

Tiket #NZY-272-68770 today

photo

Hi Henry, is your issue resolved?

Wilfried.

photo
photo

I think i have the same problem...

i have a schedule that runs a sene at the evening to turn on a couple of lights.

when i turn off one of the lights it turns on a bit later....??

Never had this problem before.

photo

Agreed. three rules running that send email confirms. Each rule (Sunrise, sunset, 1000 Friday communications test success) all send double instances, every day.

From Subject Received Size Categories

My Zipabox Sunrise Actions 6:39 AM 7 KB

My Zipabox Sunrise Actions 6:39 AM 7 KB

photo

Same issue with my box. Can this be solved when submitting a ticket?

Very simple rule should send message every hour, but mostly sends 2 messages.

List of e-mails received today: (At 2am and 3am only 1 e-mail)

Test Scheduler Elk Uur9:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur9:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur8:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur8:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur7:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur7:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur6:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur6:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur5:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur5:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur4:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur4:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur3:00< only 1

Test Scheduler Elk Uur2:00< only 1

Test Scheduler Elk Uur1:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur1:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur0:00

Test Scheduler Elk Uur0:00

photo

No resolution since opening the support ticket

No communication from support

The problem is Not Resolved an i'm not alone as i can read here

photo

I do have the same problem with my scheduler for sunrise and sunset. Also I do have a delay with the email email sending sometimes...as discussed in a few other threads. If it would be possible to use our own SMTP service we could suspend zipato's mail service as source of the issue.

This was also discussed in a few threads but nothing happened till now. :-(

photo

@Chris I also have double request HTTP with rule using scheduler for SunRise and SunSet

It's the same Problem

photo

Problem is related to the "double" event which servers receive from Zipabox. We are working on it and it will be fixed with the new firmware (hopefully next week).

photo

Same problem for me.

I have a HTTP Request which is sent twice.

photo

Great Sebastian! I put it on my reminders for next week. Hope this will solve it. Is there a features list for the new firmware?

photo

mostly fixes and some additional Z-wave plus features (associations...) Everything now is about preparation for the official release...

photo

Thx for the info

photo
photo

Yes, agree. It would be genuinely helpful to have a change log announcement a week or so in advance of releases. Good Project Management practices and customer support process.

photo

I do not understand anything in the following of my ticket

The 19/05 support said: I have upgraded your Box to the new beta firmware. Please give me a feedback if you notice any change related to this issue.

The 20/05 my answer Finally it is not correct:

18 19 21 23 0 1 3 A single OK message

20 22 2 4 5 6 7 8 Two messages NOK

The sunset and sunrise using rules also double their actions.

The 20/05 support said: thank you for your feedback , it will help us to determine the problem and solve this issue.

The 25/05 support said : This issue was resolved. Thank you for your patience during the problem solving period.

25/05 my answer : But for me is always the same problem…….

A this time No More response and always double action

Solved or not solved ??? for me NO and you ???

photo

Dear Zipato, I have the same issue with my box. All rules triggered by the scheduler are executed twice in let's say 95% of the cases. Although it's not really a functional issue in my case, it is certainly not a good practice.

(software version 0.9.999.4f)

photo

Same problem...

photo

I also have the same problems since quite a while.

photo

Same for me. Not a big issue but symptomatic of the difficulties of Zipato to solve bugs.

I installed for a while the patch 0.0.999.4k which was supposed to solve the problem, but this release has shut down the 433Mhz module....

Typically a lack of non regression tests.

photo

weird, I am running firmware 0.9.999.4k but my 433Mhz module is working ok........

photo

Maybe a different HW version ?

photo
photo

After 24 hours of testing , I confirm that the problems of duplication ( mail and request ) in the scheduler ( time , Sun Sunrise , sunset ) are solved with version 0.9.999.6

Thank's

photo

I still have this problem...

photo

I can confirm, received two event notifications this night.

photo

For me the problem is solved. I do not receive doubled messages.

photo

after 24 hours test again i confirm also the problem is solved for me

photo

Upgraded firmware early yesterday and no longer have this issue

Thanks

photo

Same here. After the upgrade to the new firmware the problem is solved! Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file